Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
416439 Posts in 60635 Topics by 26766 Members - Latest Member: DubyaDude November 26, 2014, 09:10:57 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Julie Squeeze
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Julie Squeeze  (Read 27492 times)

Offline freestyle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie Squeeze
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2011, 07:05:05 pm »
I remember her - those were great videos!

FYI - I don't think Julie is fully recovered from her elbow injury so I think she is only doing scissors sessions.  You should check with her.

Thank you Kenny!! She said she may not be 100% but I don't think I can pass up a session with Julie.  I'll be concious of her injury while wrestling by staying away from forcing her to put pressure on her elbow joints.  As for Evangelina, we won't be seeing anymore sessioning from her.  As for training session wrestlers.. is there actually anyone that does that?  For as long as these girls do this I always wonder to myself why haven't they mastered the little techniques that allow moves to flow and transition?? Is there opportunity to train these girls?

Skooby

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2011, 10:05:42 pm »
I've had a session with Julie.  You have no shot at winning.

She is very strong. 

I wish that was the case.. I'm going to go very easy on her!  Sometimes I wish I could become a smaller physically weaker guy w/o the knowledge I have.. I weigh 220lb of lean muscle at 6'3" and many many years of competitive wrestling experience.  I will however hopefully show her a series that I used time and time again that maybe we will see in her future vids if she allows me to show her.  I would one day like to train a lady up with a full arsenal of set-ups and techniques, unfortunately I don't think I'll have that opportunity.

6'3 220!  lol  I'm only 5'9 175 with no experience.  She cleaned the floor with me but it was fun!

Offline krunch1980

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2011, 04:21:59 am »
A few weeks ago I was in the LA area and opted for Jolie instead of Julie since Julie was hurt. 

I am glad that I did. I thought that Jolie was stronger, more skilled, and more fun to wrestle with.

Julie is hot but shows no emotion.  Her strategy and movements are predictable and even gets boring by the end of the hour, Julie taps when she is in a precarious positions.

Jolie is cute, more feisty ,adapts to your style, and finds a way to get out of bad positions.

Offline KennyWrst

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2011, 05:46:40 am »
I remember her - those were great videos!

FYI - I don't think Julie is fully recovered from her elbow injury so I think she is only doing scissors sessions.  You should check with her.

Thank you Kenny!! She said she may not be 100% but I don't think I can pass up a session with Julie.  I'll be concious of her injury while wrestling by staying away from forcing her to put pressure on her elbow joints.  As for Evangelina, we won't be seeing anymore sessioning from her.  As for training session wrestlers.. is there actually anyone that does that?  For as long as these girls do this I always wonder to myself why haven't they mastered the little techniques that allow moves to flow and transition?? Is there opportunity to train these girls?

Good choice!  You won't be sorry!

Offline bentrock

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Julie Squeeze session info?
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2011, 12:33:52 pm »
         I have seen her recently.  I would definitely see her again if she comes t my area.  Great wrestling skills, very strong scissors and holds.   And on top of all that she has to be the most beautiful woman I ever had a session with. Her pics and videos dont do her justice....stunning!   She is not sensual in sessions, but it was still one of my best sessions ever, maybe because she was smoking hot with a great personality. Dont walk, run to see her if she comes to your town!

Skooby

« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2011, 02:06:37 pm »
This post was from last year.

I did see her and she was great. I wish I would've scheduled 2 hours.  So far, that has been my only session. I've been dieing to have another but I don't want to waste my money on someone that won't be as good as Julie.

I live in Indianapolis and based on reviews, not many great wrestlers come.  I want someone with actual skills. And Amber Black, Derek SynKlaire, Kordelia Devonshire or Cheyanne Jewel just won't cut it. They are more Dominatrix than wrestler. Besides, none of them are as pretty as Julie.

There have been bodybuilders that have came but most of them don't do semi-comp wrestling. None of them are also as good looking as Julie.

I think i've been spoiled with only one session!

Offline judoboy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 29, 2011, 09:47:25 pm »
Very good skills, lethal legs and an excellent choice for those who want a competitive session with a beautiful woman. No sensual stuff whatsoever though but it's a thrill to wrestle a girl like her at least for me.

Offline KennyWrst

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2011, 04:49:56 pm »

She's very fit and athletic - plays just about every sport you can think of - deceptively strong, and very competitive.  If you want a tough competitive wrestling session.  My impression is that she loves to compete, but she has zero interest in (or tolerance for) sensual stuff - though I agree with lockonstratus that it seems like she enjoys winning and putting the hurt on. 

All in all, she's one of the best - highly recommended.

Thanosian

« Reply #23 on: June 05, 2011, 06:49:44 am »
Skooby -- I have had about 10 sessions in the last 2 years with 8 different women.  If you are on a budget or want to be choosy (and only session with ladies who truly have competitive skills), then you might as well wait for Julie to return.  She is the best...and the most attractive.  There are a couple others I've sessioned with that will fit your requirements but NONE are better than Julie Squeeze.

Good luck and fun sessioning!

Skooby

« Reply #24 on: June 05, 2011, 11:13:07 am »
Thanosian,

Yeah Julie was great.  She came near my area around March of this year but my job conflicted with her schedule.

I'm dieing to have another session...I really didn't want to drive to Chicago since it's a 4 hour drive. (I live in Indianapolis)

Who are the other ladies that you speak of?

Thanosian

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 12:27:09 am »
Skooby,

In regards to your last post, the only other ladies I have sessioned with that are truly competitive and athletic enough (and possess legitimate wrestling and punching skills) to satisfy your request are: KO and Tara Tapout.  KO is semi-retired and moved to Australia.  Tara was injured earlier this year and MAY not doing sessions full-time yet again (as far as I know).  From the wb270.com page, KO is still listed under Northern California and Tara is listed under Colorado.

Arekah Lox (Southern California) is a strong gal, a good puncher and an excellent grappler with very high intensity.

Scarlett Devine and Rapture (bothout of Las Vegas, NV) are absolutely gorgeous and way stronger than they look.  Their punching and wrestling skills are very good but I never really got too competitive with either, so I can't comment on whether or not they'd meet your requirements.  But...great sessionists both!

Also enjoyed both my sessions with Amber Black.  Big strong gal...much prettier in person than in her photos.  REAL sweetheart.  Hits as hard as she advertises.  Only gal that punches harder than her is Julie Squeeze.

For my personal tastes, I recommend all of them...but, from your posts/interests, I would say Julie first and foremost.

Happy sessioning, my friend!

Thanosian

Grapple Guru

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 01:50:05 am »
Julie Ginther is a true athlete. Like someone said above, she is naturally competitive and good at any sport she plays. She probably would've been a professional basketball player had she not been injured in a car accident. I once asked her if she had a grappling rank (belt), and she said no ranks, just a natural.

I have yet to see her lose in any recent competitive catfight videos, besides the "draw" against Ariel X. Has anyone else? Because of that, it's almost boring to watch her fight, as she's becoming on a level of Helen and Kathy.

In regards to deceptively strong, there are two types of muscles on people: Dense, compact muscle that is much, much stronger than it looks and sparse, ballooned muscle that looks nice but is just full of water. Julie has the first type of muscle, and it's powerful.

Offline freestyle

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 03:37:36 am »
has anyone had a huge wood wrestling Julie?  Soooo worried because everyone said no sensual stuff...

Thanosian

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2011, 05:35:14 am »
We never talked about any 'extras'...far as I know, she doesn't partake in any of that stuff.  I did get 'noticeably excited' in my last session with Julie...but it was not a sensual session at all (purely competitive)...and she was cool enough not to mention anything about it, during or after.  As beautiful and talented as she is, I can't imagine not getting excited in that way.

Thanosian

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2011, 06:50:04 am »
I first sessioned with Julie in late February (close to the time this thread started).  She informed me of her elbow injury...but, honestly, she did great with it.  Her left-handed punches weren't as strong as her right-handed ones...but they were still stronger than almost any other lady I've sessioned with.  When it came to wrestling, I was careful not to put to much strain on that left elbow, but she never said anything and had plenty of strength in it.

I sessioned with her again in early May...and her left arm was perfectly fine.  And...she was stronger, leaner and meaner in every way.  Absolutely beat the tar out of me...while looking sexy and playful the whole time.  I will session with her every time she comes to my town.  Absolutely a wonderful sessionist...and WAY more beautiful and toned than any of her pictures indicate.  Personally, I think she should beat the crap out of all of her photographers...because they obviously don't know what they are doing.

For the record, I am 5'10" and 180 pounds, work out regulary (about 10-12% body fat), wrestled back in high school.  While I haven't gone fully competitive with her (yet), I have not left either session wanting for any lack of ability, strength or competitiveness.

As someone stated earlier...no "extras" with her.  Don't even ask...unless you want a beatdown THAT bad.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Julie Squeeze

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx