Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572794 Posts in 72118 Topics by 28628 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 11:27:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Candy Canary
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Candy Canary  (Read 40419 times)

tinkuthewimp

Candy Canary
« on: March 02, 2010, 07:14:45 am »

Forum Saradas

Candy Canary
« on: March 02, 2010, 07:14:45 am »

gtaluv

Re: Candy Canary
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2010, 06:53:18 pm »
I was blown away by these pics I found a few years back.  I was even more shocked to later find out this muscle bombshell  was an evangelical preacher.  Now I'm not he world's biggest believer, but one thing I'm sure of is that Candy Canary is BLESSED.  Sweet Jesus she's jacked!!!

gtaluv

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 07:00:53 pm »
Here's some pics of her with another gifted favorite of mine.

I thought Candy was gigantic until I saw her next to Kim Perez.

Karma is appreciated.  I really want to become a VIP.  I've got thousand of pics and vids to contribute but with this limited access I don't know most of what's already been posted.  Help me out guys so we all can benefit  ;)

Lance1973

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2010, 09:33:53 am »

Offline afigreg

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2010, 08:15:00 am »
Here's one more photo of Candy
Karma is like a tip. You should NEVER ask for one and you should NEVER assume you will get one. Karma should only be given if it is felt that you have done something to deserve one.

User is currently banned [View]

drukky

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2011, 11:00:28 am »

DiamondDragon007

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 09:24:11 am »
Candy Canary was a fine FBB. But she quit because of personal reasons. By the way... she's a pastor. Love to see more of her....  ;)

drukky

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2012, 12:20:28 am »

DiamondDragon007

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 10:40:42 am »

Goldbug

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2012, 06:09:47 am »
She was only around for a short time, but she was amazing.

In case anyone doesn't know, she's actually an ordained pastor. I'm not religious, but I would gladly have gone to her services every Sunday just to ogle her. I think that part of the reason she retreated from the FBB scene was because of the intensity of fans like myself (never personally contacted her myself), when all she really wanted to do was raise money for her missionary work.

I'm no fan of missionaries of any stripe, or religion in general, but I admired the strength of her convictions.

Here's a few pics of this awesome woman.

buddye

« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2012, 03:47:44 am »
I would only go to her church if she was my wife. Otherwise I'd feel funny about having "impure" thoughts about her in church.  :( She's crazy hot. Definitely one of the most beautiful fbbs ever IMO.

Anyone know her ethnicity? She has such a hot, dusky complexion - like Latina or perhaps Native American. I love that look on a woman!

Lance1973

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2012, 06:11:02 pm »
Is there anybody who don't like Candy?

asapferg

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 01:07:26 pm »

Back in the early 2000's Candy Canary was considered one the best fbbs with the most potential. She was almost compared to Tina Lockwood. She an amazing physique and very attractive feminine features. Some saw Candy being a pro and even winning some titles. But Candy was also a mother, wife, and pastor. Cause of her religious she decided to walk away from the Iron Sport to do missionary work. So many in the sport felt she had such a great chance to be a champion and a legend in the sport of Women's Bodybuilding. Last I heard Candy had a few set backs. She had lost her third child by miscarriage, and a couple years later she had got a divorce from her second husband. She still ministers and take cares of her two sons.

Offline sa2009

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2017, 02:36:35 am »

Back in the early 2000's Candy Canary was considered one the best fbbs with the most potential. She was almost compared to Tina Lockwood. She an amazing physique and very attractive feminine features. Some saw Candy being a pro and even winning some titles. But Candy was also a mother, wife, and pastor. Cause of her religious she decided to walk away from the Iron Sport to do missionary work. So many in the sport felt she had such a great chance to be a champion and a legend in the sport of Women's Bodybuilding. Last I heard Candy had a few set backs. She had lost her third child by miscarriage, and a couple years later she had got a divorce from her second husband. She still ministers and take cares of her two sons.

Remember seeing a news clip , some time back . And believe she changed from Christian to Jewish . Might have been due to the husband at the time .

herbicepscam.com - Video chat with female bodybuilders, physique models and fitness athletes 24/7/365!

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2018, 04:30:58 pm »
what happened to her?

Read the thread. Miscarriage, second divorce... real life takes a toll. Maybe it is just my lust for seeing a gorgeous woman built like that, but the thing that gets me is how can she be a minister and someone who is, well, taking pictures of herself in bikinis with obvious sexual overtones?

Ah... I'm not complaining. Wish she was still on the scene. I always thought that was an interesting yin and yang with Candy. I know I speak for everyone that we only wish her well.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Candy Canary

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View