Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
436395 Posts in 63451 Topics by 27198 Members - Latest Member: barrywnabors September 30, 2014, 01:49:50 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Private Session Announcements & Reviews  |  Alina Popa
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Alina Popa  (Read 71224 times)

Chip101

Re: Alina Popa
« Reply #180 on: December 07, 2012, 01:27:22 am »
Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

If you dont mind telling, who are those five?

Chip101

Alina Popa?
« Reply #181 on: January 02, 2013, 05:33:41 am »
I need some help. Im strongly thinking about having my first session. As far as traveling to a session, I dont see myself doing that right now. I will definitely look into it in the future. Fortunately I am lucky to live in the Denver area along with Alina Popa and she is by far the best available in  my area. I had some questions and concerns about her as well.

1. I know she is a good sessionist but how good would you guys say she is.
2. How are her scissors and what is the extent of her wrestling knowledge. Ex is she able to apply some more technical moves like triangle, arm bar,or body lock?
3. Is she open to feats of strength like scale squeeze, book rip, or watermelon crush if i provide materials.
4. The size of her biceps seems to fluctuate pretty big between off season and competitive. The rest of her body is always huge.  How does this effect her strength if at all.
5. I know she is very conservative which I respect. However are there any stories of anything sensual because I am a guy and so I wont abject to something if it starts to happen.

I know this is alot and I didnt want to barrage her with all these silly questions. Thanks

Offline Rototo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
Re: Alina Popa?
« Reply #182 on: January 07, 2013, 04:41:40 pm »

1. It depends of what you are looking for. We are talking about the n° 4 of last Ms O, decidedly one of the best for posing and muscle worship, as feminine as posssible for her size, and a nice person to talk with.
2. She accept only fantasy wrestling but don't worry, technically she knows how to lock you !
3. Don't know but you should ask her.
4. Can't say.
5. Not much to expect before you get married with her !

If it can help.

Offline Banner

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: January 07, 2013, 09:21:04 pm »
Hi Chip.

For me, she is the Best Session Wrestler ever meet.

I meet Alina last time in December.  84 Kg pure Muscle. Here scissors are very Strong. She can you knock out with here Legs easly. Here Wrestling knowledge is good. But she dont need this.   ;) Her Strength is unbelievable .  :-\  She is very  friendly and its fun to Talk with here. She is very smart.

But the Problem, is she is retired now.  :'(

Chip101

« Reply #184 on: January 07, 2013, 10:27:00 pm »
When did she retire because her wb270 page is still up.

Offline alina-fan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #185 on: January 07, 2013, 11:00:58 pm »
She said that her trip to Europe will be her last trip and she will stop doing sessions.

Offline Rototo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: January 08, 2013, 09:47:06 am »
I confirm. She told me she was going to stop sessions to devote herself fully to training.

Offline Rototo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #187 on: March 12, 2013, 02:48:27 pm »
I had the chance to meet Alina a few months ago.
Confirming all I've read here, Alina is an affordable and intelligent woman, pleasant to converse with. Physically, she is a real phenomenon, not only for her muscle size and harmony, but also for keeping unusual femininity at such level of muscular development, even close to her.
After a photo shoot, Alina gave me a demonstration of her best wrestling holds. I am far from being a weakling, but I promise you that once she locks you, you can just move your hand to ask mercy ! Of course, her strength is impressive, but also, technically, her holds are like marine knots.
Finally, as it was the end of the day, she asked me to rub her back. And here I am sitting astride on my amazon, kneading her soft, warm released back muscles, encouraged by "Stronger! " and" Hmm ... ".
In short, an exceptional encounter with an exceptional athlete. Even more exceptional she confirmed me that she wouldn’t do more sessions to devote herself entirely to the preparation of Ms Olympia.

Offline wujekcity

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
« Reply #188 on: March 12, 2013, 09:04:09 pm »
Jboneman:  That's a tough question because of the simple fact that JingO does nothing for me.  I'm one of the unlucky few, consigned to the Hell of being utterly bored by either JO or a HJ...maybe I just don't have a vivid enough imagination or something.  I'm pretty sure (although I could be wrong) that she will not engage in a JO for you, so if that is your thing, you could ask about a "happy ending" and see where that leads.

My ultimate goal is always FS, since that's really the only way I find that "special place."  But to date, I've only found five women who consistently provided FS.  I used to get off via a can-ride but even that tactic has, with time, lost its luster.

only 5 women that provide FS? lol isnt that  A LOT?????????????

Offline BeatMeUp

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #189 on: March 12, 2013, 11:03:45 pm »

only 5 women that provide FS? lol isnt that  A LOT?????????????
Only for you Wujek.  :funny:

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #190 on: March 12, 2013, 11:47:29 pm »

LOL @ 5 being a lot.  I've gotten FS with every woman I've sessioned with which comes to 10 (unless I'm forgetting someone).

Offline arpeggiochords

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
    • Email
« Reply #191 on: March 14, 2013, 05:23:57 pm »
Would you consider yourself good looking? Just curious.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: March 14, 2013, 07:21:14 pm »

Above average.  I've still gotta work for it like every other guy.

Chip101

« Reply #193 on: March 14, 2013, 08:45:55 pm »
LOL @ 5 being a lot.  I've gotten FS with every woman I've sessioned with which comes to 10 (unless I'm forgetting someone).

Any big name or shocking women that most people wouldnt think of?

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #194 on: March 14, 2013, 10:34:02 pm »

Any big name or shocking women that most people wouldnt think of?

At this point, none of them would be a shock.  At the time I did, a couple of them would've been a shock.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Private Session Announcements & Reviews  |  Alina Popa

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx