Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572452 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 01:08:34 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Laura Boisacq  (Read 199686 times)

Offline pat777

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Athletes
Re: Laura Boisacq
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2012, 12:18:24 am »
Hi Laura,
I'm new to this thread but I saw your pictures a year ago and immediately found you had something special, apart from your exceptional muscles of course : Perfect proportion, beautiful features, great smile, something of Julia Roberts maybe :) ... definitively.
You say you are 40 and have 5 children (congratulation you look 25 with none); obviously your muscles are more developped than 3 years ago but did your physical strength also increased in these 3 years ? Do you still legpress 10x1055lbs ! Personally I feel that muscles keep up fine with aging, I'm 40 too, but joins require more warming up and attention. How do you feel having had children impacted on your muscle growth and quality ?

Thank you, Rob, Timmon and the others for posting all those great pictures.
Pat

Offline kj30

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #151 on: September 17, 2012, 05:56:04 am »
Wow Laura! Looking amazing! Great job and great genetics.
-Kj
Karma appreciated.
---------------------------------------------
"I'm not going out like a punk!"

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
  • Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro
« Reply #152 on: December 07, 2012, 07:43:13 pm »
Hi Laura,
I'm new to this thread but I saw your pictures a year ago and immediately found you had something special, apart from your exceptional muscles of course : Perfect proportion, beautiful features, great smile, something of Julia Roberts maybe :) ... definitively.
You say you are 40 and have 5 children (congratulation you look 25 with none); obviously your muscles are more developped than 3 years ago but did your physical strength also increased in these 3 years ? Do you still legpress 10x1055lbs ! Personally I feel that muscles keep up fine with aging, I'm 40 too, but joins require more warming up and attention. How do you feel having had children impacted on your muscle growth and quality ?

Thank you, Rob, Timmon and the others for posting all those great pictures.
Pat

Hello Pat,
Thank you! You are very kind! As far as my strength, it waxes and wanes with my training schedule. When I'm in the gym 4 - 5 days (which is most of the time) a week, yes 1055 for 10-15 is what I do on the leg press. My muscles do keep up fine with aging, but like you, I also find that I require a bit of warming up and consistent stretching to prevent injury.

As far as having children and the impact on muscle growth and quality and I think in some areas it has helped and in other areas it has hindered. Of course, the abs are there if flexing but you can't see them if I'm not because of having had 5 kids. :-)  However, having the children and competing has forced me to be very disciplined with my schedule so when I'm on, it's on like donkey kong. I think having the children too has enabled me to have that hour glass shape as well. Baby hips!! ;-)

As I stated before, not sure what I'm going to do next. I'll be sure to keep everyone posted when I decide. Thanks for your interest and your support!!
Laura Boisacq Bodybuilding & Physique IFBB Pro

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #153 on: December 07, 2012, 07:51:42 pm »
Hi Laura!
Whenever I face a challenge, and think " How am I going to find the time to do that?!" I always remember what you have achieved in your FBB career, and having children, a large family and all the challenges that brings! Then I realise,  I have no excuses. You are an inspiration indeed.

Thanks Laura, for visiting us, and keeping us updated with your progress. Hope we see you on stage again in the future. Have a great Christmas and holidays!

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #154 on: August 20, 2013, 01:36:15 am »
Hello Laura, I don't heard any news about you from many times, Do you have intention to compete again?
I Saradas

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #155 on: April 23, 2014, 08:56:28 pm »
Hello Rob and Timmon,

No at this time I have no plans to compete. I'm focused on finishing my degree in Special Education and perhaps when that is finished I will be able to focus on competing. Thank you for checking in on me, it's appreciated. Should things change, I'll let you know.

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #156 on: April 23, 2014, 11:34:15 pm »
Hello Rob and Timmon,

No at this time I have no plans to compete. I'm focused on finishing my degree in Special Education and perhaps when that is finished I will be able to focus on competing. Thank you for checking in on me, it's appreciated. Should things change, I'll let you know.

Thanks Laura!
I Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #157 on: April 24, 2014, 06:33:32 am »
Hello Rob and Timmon,

Fantastic to hear from you Laura, thanks for checking in to see us.
Good luck with the degree, and maybe enter a competition before you take  on your next life challenge. Probably some job high up in NASA knowing you!
Have a good 2014.

zxcv II

« Reply #158 on: April 25, 2014, 03:35:26 pm »
 the beautiful Laura modeling

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #159 on: October 25, 2014, 10:09:51 am »
Laura has now exceeded godess level beauty, as see her checking  in at the 2014 IFBB Phoenix Europa Pro. You can't get too much of a good thing. Gob smacking beauty.

The problem I have is that, against my upbringing and natural instinct,  I would not be offering to carry Laura's bag for her. Why destroy such a wonderful view? So selfish and ungentlemanly of me, but what can you do? Guilty, as charged.  :'(

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #160 on: October 25, 2014, 11:21:28 pm »
A few for ya ...

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #161 on: October 26, 2014, 08:02:50 am »
Thanks nickolai
Muscle couple

Offline Laura Boisacq

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2014, 10:26:58 pm »
Thank you for the love and support. I am officially retired. This was my last show. I appreciate all the positive feed back over the years from everyone and wish you all the best. Cheers!

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #163 on: October 29, 2014, 04:23:56 am »
Thank you for the love and support. I am officially retired. This was my last show. I appreciate all the positive feed back over the years from everyone and wish you all the best. Cheers!

You will be missed.  The sport needs more competitors like yourself ...

Offline nickolai

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #164 on: October 29, 2014, 04:25:33 am »
Still speechless ...

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Laura Boisacq

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View