Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
415215 Posts in 60619 Topics by 26775 Members - Latest Member: sixfootsub November 23, 2014, 04:31:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscle fantasies & dreams  |  Sister in law, wrestles and boxes with me...
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sister in law, wrestles and boxes with me...  (Read 3064 times)

grappl

Sister in law, wrestles and boxes with me...
« on: April 20, 2008, 02:44:33 pm »
Hey i would just like to share a few tales i have to tell about my sister in law...

I have been with my wife for 11 years now, we wrestled in the past and hopefully in the future too, but this is not about her this is about her quite lovely younger sister...

I lurve to wrestle with women, her sister knows this as she see a tape of me wrestling my wife, she seen my spandex wrestling attire, wrestling singlets etc. A long time ago now but she see it nontheless... Anyway in the past few months i have had a few wrestling/grapple/struggles with her sister. Heres a few descriptions of what i have encountered so far.

The first time we tussled involved me, my wife and her two sisters, they were messing around and i got stuck into them,  before i knew it i had her younger sister in a headlock trying to bring her down to the floor, she grabbed my leg and made me hop around until my grip was lost around her neck, i was on my knees and she was standing i quickly got up before she could get me but she got me in a headlock and twisted and pulled and we both crashed on to the sofa, she kept the headlock locked in, my head squashed against her breasts (which are a d cup) i stuggled and squirmed, but she kept it in, Wow i thought, im wrestling her and she had me, i lay still as she pulled and squeezed my head before letting me go.

Pheww i sat up on the edge of the sofa a bit out of breath, she continued to lay on the sofa and was far from finnished, she hooked her leg around my neck and pulled on her ankle i grabbed her fleshy thigh and try to scoop my head out, but i thought whats the rush, i was leaning back maybe she would lock in a full headscissor but i tensed up and leaned more forward, after all my wife was standing there watching. She finally let go. That was brilliant, i hope we do some more of that sometime.

2-3 weeks later, my wife and her sister started to have a water fight in our front room. It got a little messy. Then my wife had to go some where in the car but her sister stayed back, she was sitting on the floor, i sneaked up on her and got her arms and pulled back digging my knee into her back, she was laughing but in some trouble too (i was thinking my wife will be gone for the next 20 minutes at least, this was the perfect time, we were both charged up from the water fight, so it was'nt out of place) she complained about her ear ring falling out so i let go, i turned my back to go back onto the sofa but she came behind, almost leaping for me, grabbing me by the head sending us crashing onto the sofa again i wriggled and struggled to get out but she wasnt letting go, i thought great im here again, my hands on her bum i remember that much and my head squashed into her bewbs once again, heaven, yessss.

I squeezed her bum and i struggled some more and we fell onto the floor. She landed ontop of me and we rolled around with her controlling me. God she was awfully strong and knew how to hold a man down. I couldnt even break free, it was a real tussle, the laughing and smiling turned into pants of breath and a little serious, i stuggled more, i tried hooking my leg around her head but she moved or just batted it away. She knew i was trying to get a scissor so she manouvered her leg and trapped my head. After lettting go with her headlock, i was in more trouble my head was trapped by one of her legs, i tried to get up onto all fours and prize my head away, it hurt like hell really, with my head stuck on the floor like glue, in her leg grip i felt the squash on my other ear and the sound went muffled as her other leg trapped me, she squeezed and i felt her powerful lower body tense, all i could do was hold on, she pulled my head up higher into her denim covered crotch... Her once soft legs were tense and squeezing the very air that i tried to suck in, i gritted my teeth and sucked it in anyway, She squeezed with almighty force and i banged the floor, let go oww like a whiney bitch, seriosuly thats what i felt like. She loosend the grip and her lovely soft legs were well lovely and soft again. Ahhh it was a relief, something that lasted oww about 3 minutes will stay with me forever. She let me go, and when i looked up she was smilling and laughing, her hair amess and her rosie flushed cheeks made her well.. blooming lovley. I told her that wasnt supposed to happen like that, she told me dont fcuk with her again as she laughed, i told her next time ill go easy with her.

jjwalker

Re: Sister in law, wrestles and boxes with me...
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 05:53:43 pm »
believe me or not; this is 100% true.

My wife was on the boys wrestling team in high school. I didn't know her at the time (I'm from Minneapolis, she's from Madison)

She is strong as hell for a woman, especially her legs, and a very skillful wrestler. It takes a few glasses of wine, but she sometimes likes to show off her skills. Like a said this is 100% true; so she has never even come close to beating me. But sometimes I let her. She enjoys squeezing my head between her thick, muscular thighs. Oh yeah, I enjoy it too. (this is for another thread, but she loves lifting weights. She likes fbb's, and she knows I like them too. It just takes so much work to become one. I'm working on it though. Someday, oh yes, someday.)

Anyways.

We were at a party at her best friends house. When her friends boyfriend found out she wrestled in high school, he challenged her to a match. Now this isn't a big guy by any means, but he is athletic; a hockey player. My wife was more than willing. We moved the furniture, (no lie, swear to god, this is true) the sexiest thing I have ever witnessed! She was wearing a sun dress. She grabbed it, no hesitation, pulled it over her head, and threw it on the couch, in front of everyone at the party. She was in her bra a panties, crouched down into her wrestling stance and preceded to antagonize this poor guy. "come on! I'm gonna kick your ass! etc."

The look in his eyes when he saw the size of her thighs and calves was priceless. He had no idea what he had gotten himself into.

They started off half heartedly, circling around each other, slapping at each others heads. All of a sudden my wife made a move. She dropped on her back, locked up his legs with hers, dropping him flat on his face. She then rolled over on top of his back, wrapping up his neck, trying to choke him out. He struggled out of it, now both facing each other on their knees. Somehow my wife got behind him, reached an arm through his legs, grabbing one of his arms and pulled it towards her, back through his legs. Again, dropping him on his face.

He was clearly getting out skilled, and out muscled. He was trying as hard as he could, but was out matched. My wife then was able to wrap her legs around his neck, squeezing him and forcing him to tap out.

When she let go, he got up and stormed off into a bedroom, slamming the door behind him. He was seriously pissed off. My wife was standing there in her lingeray drawls. Everyone was oohing and awing. The most amazing, sexiest thing I have ever witnessed.

When this dude finally came back out, he had a huge rug burn on the side of his face. He took some serious shit the rest of the night.

I got to spend the night with the champion.

Let me quote Borat "It was nice!"

deepkick

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 06:42:39 pm »
Very cool story jjwalker

jjwalker

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 06:19:41 am »

I don't have pictures from that night. But you can see how strong my wife is. Not an FBB, but is she not hot? Picture her beating up on some poor dude. Thats who I sleep with!

pik-9

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 08:59:44 pm »
great

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscle fantasies & dreams  |  Sister in law, wrestles and boxes with me...

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx