Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
www.getroids.net
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
430793 Posts in 63785 Topics by 26960 Members - Latest Member: darksoull October 20, 2014, 09:08:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Heather Tristany / the bodybuilding years
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Heather Tristany / the bodybuilding years  (Read 22716 times)

Grapple Guru

Re: Heather Tristany / the bodybuilding years
« Reply #15 on: September 11, 2011, 01:36:54 am »
I just wanted to add to the comment about forum slimeballs:

I have a secondary Facebook created solely for presenting and following female session wrestlers. And while I know the women are tapping into the sexuality of that fetish genre and must maintain a certain amount of attention and flirtation with their fans, the amount of creepers are their profiles is gross.

I'd get the shivers having to do what they do, and sometimes I don't see how they can, besides the paycheck.

Sure, it would be awesome to get wrestled down by a beautiful woman and get a handjob when it's all over, but I hope I can still say that without becoming a creeper myself.

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #16 on: September 11, 2011, 05:47:25 am »
She was a damn good bodybuilder once and I never knew what went wrong with her career in the sport. 

What always went wrong for the FBB's and is still going wrong for the FBB's, BLIND Judges, The Dynasty Theory, The Schmoe  Effect, Little to no promotion, Little to no money for the women, Bad advise from idiots like many of the blind judges, Wishy washy no true standards, no true etched in stone rules, and then idiot men(boy friends, husbands, even some photographers.) in the woman's lives, oh and finally wanting to have kiddies.

And on occasion problems that effect people from all walks of life, family problems, work problems, drugs, alcohol, heath issues, etc.

My guess in heathers case it was drugs (Or drugs and a freak show of a husband or boy friend), she had to be on an acid trip to have all them holes punched into her.   :o

I got you in some points, and I tend to agree, but i don't get some others, what do you mean by
  • The dinasty theory
  • The schmoe effect

And I am not so sure on things like "BLIND judges". That concept goes hand in hand with "Wishy washy no true standards", which IMHO is the biggest issue on female bodybuilding.
If you put in a package that situation, and the fact that female bodybuilding isn't really promoted from the bodybuilding community itself, you'll get the biggest issue of all: female bodybuilding not easily fitting into society as a sport.

On Heather's case, I have no idea at all. I got surprised/shocked when I started to see she was somehow going the Dawn Witham's path...

The Dynasty Theory - AKA if last years MsO shows up, she wins.

The Schmoe Effect - AKA sleazy men (perverts who pervade the sport), many FBB's have dropped out as they can't put up with these people.  (we have a few here, who should be smacked down by the mod's, but alas some think they are funny, so the slime stays)

Oh the judges are blind, as they judge all over the place, you'll see heavily muscled women along with lesser developed women in the top five(and I'm not talking about the really attractive woman who gets there on her looks), or they say freaky huge is out and give it to Iris, or they tell a woman to tone it down and then place her low when she does, and the list of BS goes on and on.

Now real rules and real standards would help, but they still have to get judges who can apply the rules properly.

Yep promotion is a serious problem, but I can tell you, if promoted right, anything including FBB, can fit into society.

Male and female bodybuilding cant be promoted in mainstream society for one reason........the mandatory steroid use.you see how crazy people act if a baseball player uses,they want him off the planet earth.bodybuilding needs to stay hidden and off Congress' and the Senate's radar

Its not the use of steroids that's the problem, its getting caught using that riles the old fogies, drugs are illegal for one reason, and one reason only, MONEY, and when people get caught using and illegal substance, rich people know they are not making money from those drugs(drug company's and Doctors pay a lot of money to the powers that be to keep stuff illegal), and no one is gona let the cash cow go down.

Main stream is also about money, and promotion brings money, and money brings acceptability, and acceptability breeds main stream.

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2011, 05:55:42 am »

Female bodybuilding is not fully promoted FROM the bodybuilding community. Period. There's nothing as tough to beat as that.

Having female bodybuilding survived although these things requires a big kudos to the FBBs themselves, that keep on practicing the sport.

Excuse my french but, DAM RIGHT, The FBB's get a bunch of crap from the people who should be supporting them.

And another DAM RIGHT, These girls should be admired for putting up with all the crap, and keeping up the good fight.

And to the babes, Your day will come, sooner or latter someone will promote the sport and art of FBB.  I hope its soon, but no matter what sooner or latter it will happen.

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2011, 06:14:42 am »
I just wanted to add to the comment about forum slimeballs:

I have a secondary Facebook created solely for presenting and following female session wrestlers. And while I know the women are tapping into the sexuality of that fetish genre and must maintain a certain amount of attention and flirtation with their fans, the amount of creepers are their profiles is gross.

I'd get the shivers having to do what they do, and sometimes I don't see how they can, besides the paycheck.

Sure, it would be awesome to get wrestled down by a beautiful woman and get a handjob when it's all over, but I hope I can still say that without becoming a creeper myself.

Its not thinking the woman's hot and wanting her, or even wanting to have sex with her.

I think the best way to think of the true slime balls is they are the ones who would say things on a forum or in a way that they would not say in public.   hell many of these people say things ya know they would never say to their closest friends in confidence.

And they think they need to describe every slimy detail, and they make up a bunch of BS as to certain acts ya know they have not done.

Its like they are messed up in the head and they have to bring the rest of the world down into the gutter to their level.

Yea there are way too many women who seem to cater to these people.  Yea the moneys good but is it really worth it, I don't think so.

Its kina like the women who let men beat on them rather then getting out or killing the scum.

It has to be some kind of mental illness.

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2011, 06:41:47 am »
Now I think we need video, I don't have much of heather, but here's one ware she wins.
Not the highest quality as its an interlaced ntsc vid cap, mite be on here some place, but here goes a couple of sample images and then a zip of the vid.

And then the vid

New link 03-02-2013

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/UVGOJCZD/repost_-_heather_tristany.zip_links

h t t p : // www .mirrorcreator .com/files/0MBZJVDV/heather_tristany.zip_links

« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:17:31 am by Sar-Net »

Offline cybrwrld666

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2011, 02:25:02 am »
Her father died. Alot of people change over such grief. But this subject is none of our business. I think shes doing what she wants and she looks great. Luv Heather :)

Offline dad123

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2011, 09:25:48 pm »
Her father died. Alot of people change over such grief. But this subject is none of our business. I think shes doing what she wants and she looks great. Luv Heather :)
it was her husband that died.

Offline jdm022

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • MorphinMan
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2011, 01:59:00 am »

...and some more  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline jdm022

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • MorphinMan
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2013, 01:24:35 am »

a few more nice pics of Heather....she was AMAZING for a time...ENJOY!!!

:)

Offline ollie703

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2013, 08:33:21 pm »
She was one of the sexiest fbbs of all time in my book. Still looks great despite the short hair and 'weird stuff' ,which isnt my cup of tea. Read recently she can bench over 240lb despite being less muscular and well into her 40s. Find that hard to believe but multiple karma for anyone who can guide me towards her doing some really heavy stuff in the gym past or present  :thanks:

Offline alison brundage

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2013, 12:31:07 am »
Great arms this girl has ...fantastic !
Alison

Offline nickolai

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    53.33%
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2013, 04:32:11 pm »
Now I think we need video, I don't have much of heather, but here's one ware she wins.
Not the highest quality as its an interlaced ntsc vid cap, mite be on here some place, but here goes a couple of sample images and then a zip of the vid.

And then the vid

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/0MBZJVDV/heather_tristany.zip_links
Any chance of a reup?

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2013, 12:23:43 am »

And then the vid

Any chance of a reup?

No problem, I'll repost it as soon as I can figure out which drive its on.   Right now I'm having a stupid computer power supply problem.   I tried swapping out the power supply with my other computer but the piece of shit had the same problem as this one did.    Both power supplies have too small of wire gauge and the wires were getting hot when I had the other drives in the computer,  so I had to take out my bigger storage hard drives.  I think I'm gona just get a couple of them hot swap drive bays then I can swap the drives in and out on the fly.    But I'll probably have to get a better power supply(s) too.  Stupid computers, its always something.

Offline Sar-Net

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2013, 02:19:19 am »

And then the vid

Any chance of a reup?

New link posted in original message and I'lll post it here to make things easy.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/UVGOJCZD/repost_-_heather_tristany.zip_links

Online the street fighter

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2013, 04:05:38 pm »
Thanks Sar-Net for the repost k+

Please forgive the unrelated thread hijack but I am curious if Peggy Lindsay (from Sar-Net's video clip) was the wife of Jon Lindsay the promoter of the USA's? He said some rather disparaging things about female bodybuilding last year and if he was married to a bodybuilder the irony is quite amusing. If anyone knows if they were married please enlighten me and to make amends for my hijack I will post what little video I have of Heather.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Heather Tristany / the bodybuilding years

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx