Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
427698 Posts in 63622 Topics by 26895 Members - Latest Member: toon8049 October 24, 2014, 02:41:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Amber Deluca rip-off clips
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Amber Deluca rip-off clips  (Read 9129 times)

Offline artful.dodger

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Amber Deluca rip-off clips
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2014, 03:49:27 pm »

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=71095.0

in 2009:

One of the worst sites I have seen has to be Amber Deluca's site called Goddessoffetish, this site
has a terrible layout and the videos are poor quality, they seem to be shot from a camera placed
on a trypod, she needs to get a good cameraman and a new website designer.

in 2014:

Same. One of the biggest rip offs!

Offline pronto

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2014, 05:37:47 pm »
Hi guys

I have recently been pissed at some of Amber Deluca's clips at the clips4sale website and I thought I'd warn you all to save you your money. Firstly, her latest video entitled Amber Dominates Las Vegas Poolboy--Pt 1 is only half the running time advertised on her site. You pay $15.99 for a "10 minute" video. However, the content finishes after 5 minutes and the screen is black for the remaining 5 minutes. Secondly, the Amber STRAP ON FUCKS Vinny--Pt 6 contains, out of 5 minutes of footage, 1.5 minutes of footage released on another video released only a few days earlier. The accompanying blurb explaining the video doesn't mention this, and makes it sound like fresh new content.

I feel like a fool for buying Amber's videos. Don't make the same mistake guys. Personally, I would think it appropriate if Amber were to come on this site and explain these points I raise... and give me a refund... after taking down the suspect material so that no other customers are ripped off.

R
well, it's not like you pay for every minute of her video and you can't say stuff like that
the situation isn't perfect, but u can't demand a refund
muscle hunk

zig567

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2014, 10:44:56 pm »
She is pretty much a lone wolf at 5-9 and 230 with decent looks. She is not the same market as other fbbs b/c of her size and look.

Having said that, I can't argue that if the advertising is false...that she is  fine doing that. It should be exactly as advertised. I've only bought a couple of clips and they were as stated.....nothing of late. If they are in fact short....I would write her and try to sort that out. If she won't fix it, then post it here and ppl will be forewarned...at least some. Maybe she'll make up for it or you got a rogue clip. That is certainly lame if true.

The session thing is a whole different issue. She never held a gun to anyone's head to do a session with her, did she? 5-9 and 230 with decent looks is not many fbbs...if any I know of these days. I can't expect her to charge what a 5-7, 180 uglier girl charges. Who said all rpices should be the same? Some cars cost more than others. If you partake in a business like this, then I have no idea how or why you would think prices should be uniform. Diagree there....agree on the short clips. That would be false advertising.

Offline jq

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2014, 06:13:48 pm »
Her clips are twice as expensive as any other clips stores. And she doesn't exactly have the best clips studio, either. Then again, she charges twice as much as anyone else for sessions.

Anyway, everyone has their own opinions on whether her prices are a scam or not, but if you paid for something and only got half of what was represented, you should contact the c4s people. They'll respond very quickly.

Offline guava78

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2014, 09:25:02 pm »
so anyone see the amber and betty viana videos?

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    80%
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2014, 01:22:44 am »
I've bought a couple clips in the past.  With that price she's asking for I expected to be blown away by her performance.  I realized I wasted my money before the clip was even half way finished.  It was decent enough but for the price she's asking..........decent doesn't cut it.  Last time I waste my money on that one.  Proceed with caution when dealing with her C4S store.  The woman is trying to retire early.

Offline guava78

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2014, 01:54:56 am »
seriously has anyone seen or bought the betty viana clips?

Offline Paperclip113

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2014, 04:08:43 am »
Hi guys

I have recently been pissed at some of Amber Deluca's clips at the clips4sale website and I thought I'd warn you all to save you your money. Firstly, her latest video entitled Amber Dominates Las Vegas Poolboy--Pt 1 is only half the running time advertised on her site. You pay $15.99 for a "10 minute" video. However, the content finishes after 5 minutes and the screen is black for the remaining 5 minutes. Secondly, the Amber STRAP ON FUCKS Vinny--Pt 6 contains, out of 5 minutes of footage, 1.5 minutes of footage released on another video released only a few days earlier. The accompanying blurb explaining the video doesn't mention this, and makes it sound like fresh new content.

I feel like a fool for buying Amber's videos. Don't make the same mistake guys. Personally, I would think it appropriate if Amber were to come on this site and explain these points I raise... and give me a refund... after taking down the suspect material so that no other customers are ripped off.

R
well, it's not like you pay for every minute of her video and you can't say stuff like that
the situation isn't perfect, but u can't demand a refund
He's a paying customer, regardless of how much.

If something is low quality or not worth the price, how is he not allowed to raise issue? Especially if (as in the first case) the running time is half of advertised? That sounds like a scam to me.

Just because one has a specialty market does not mean one can treat their customers poorly. And if you've got the market cornered, then eventually your product might die since it is not necessary.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Amber Deluca rip-off clips

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx