Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
418437 Posts in 60771 Topics by 26669 Members - Latest Member: Hanio December 19, 2014, 07:13:30 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Shannon Courtney  (Read 437022 times)

Offline rom553

• Activity:
    40%
Re: Shannon Courtney
« Reply #180 on: May 11, 2014, 10:54:44 pm »

Offline dmking401

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • Email
« Reply #181 on: May 12, 2014, 01:54:50 am »
She is hotter than a hooker on a Sat. night!

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: May 12, 2014, 02:01:48 am »
I love both of them but I like Tanya more because she seems to be more of a bad girl. I hope some of Tanya's badness rubs off on Shannon and any other women that may join this duo in future. I really like the muscle that Tanya seems to be putting on and if she were to become an fbb, man what a transformation that would be.

I've met Shannon in person, and she is the epitome of girly-girl. I don't for the life of me
know HOW they convinced her to do wrestling videos! Not that she's bad in them, she's great,
with all that size. She just strikes me as more of the the kind of woman who would be more at a
home in a beauty salon getting her nails done than battering someone in a wrestling ring.

Offline blast

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #183 on: May 12, 2014, 02:18:05 am »
She's beautiful!

Offline papadoc1981

• Activity:
    46.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
« Reply #184 on: May 12, 2014, 03:54:16 pm »
I've met Shannon in person, and she is the epitome of girly-girl. I don't for the life of me
know HOW they convinced her to do wrestling videos! Not that she's bad in them, she's great,
with all that size. She just strikes me as more of the the kind of woman who would be more at a
home in a beauty salon getting her nails done than battering someone in a wrestling ring.
A little money goes a long way.

Offline Cas

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #185 on: May 12, 2014, 04:07:58 pm »
You beat me to the punch papdoc, it seems pretty obvious why Shannon did this,it's all about the $$$$$$,she should know better of course but competing doesn't pay 'squat' plus isn't she divorced/going through a divorce ? so there's a divorce attorney that's gotta be paid and I'm sure their services don't/didn't come cheap.

Offline davebar

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • Email
« Reply #186 on: May 12, 2014, 05:24:12 pm »
Is she married or divorced? She was posting racy pics on IG, then stopped with no mention of said husband, only pics with her little boy.

Offline Cas

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #187 on: May 12, 2014, 06:08:55 pm »
I think she's separated at least,she's posted pics of her son w/o mention of said husband on her Facebook account as well. So my guess is she's on the verge of divorce perhaps. Maybe someone with better knowledge (without getting to personal w/o her permission of course) will post something more up to date.

Offline stratos

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #188 on: May 12, 2014, 09:54:39 pm »
Are you guys sure she was ever married?  I know she had a kid by her boyfriend at the time, but I know she gave an interview a long time ago where she called her significant other "boyfriend."  And about the wrestling thing, I'm sure $ plays a part but she is still an athlete.  She probably enjoys it and wants to show off her strength and wrestling capabilities on the mat.  Lots of the girls share the same body type that she does and they may have that fbb comradery.

Offline goldbricker

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #189 on: May 13, 2014, 09:38:14 am »
I love both of them but I like Tanya more because she seems to be more of a bad girl. I hope some of Tanya's badness rubs off on Shannon and any other women that may join this duo in future. I really like the muscle that Tanya seems to be putting on and if she were to become an fbb, man what a transformation that would be.

I'll take both.  I've said with about an hour of real grappling lessons from Jennifer Thomas she could make some of the best f v f dom wrestling videos ever.  That one with Keisha's one the best I've EVER seen...and I seen lots, trust me.   I hope she does another one just like.  So hot.

Offline obama123

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #190 on: May 13, 2014, 11:49:02 am »

Offline katka11

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #191 on: May 13, 2014, 12:23:28 pm »
Look at this beautiness! How can they let die female bodybuilding?

Offline CD5

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #192 on: May 15, 2014, 01:22:46 pm »
She is simply amazing! Beautiful and inspiring! K+

Offline CD5

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #193 on: May 15, 2014, 01:24:15 pm »
When you first see her when she was starting out she was so tiny. She looked amazing then and now she looks even more amazing. I think she truly likes being ripped up like that. I to enjoy it! =) K+

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #194 on: May 15, 2014, 04:15:28 pm »
Hope she goes to the Tampa Pro again this year. You have to see her life to appreciate
how enormous she is in the flesh. 

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Shannon Courtney

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx