Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
420185 Posts in 60413 Topics by 26862 Members - Latest Member: beard0707 October 26, 2014, 07:38:44 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sex with a female bodybuilder
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sex with a female bodybuilder  (Read 51694 times)

lolu

Re: Sex with a female bodybuilder
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 04:25:35 pm »
I'm going to give the benefit of the doubt...there are quite a few documented cases of FS from a session FBB. I have had sessions, but not FS.  My preferred position would be FBB on top...can see that beautiful body, plus hands are free for groping/feeling....plus the thrill of being on bottom of a hot fbb

'there are quite a few documented cases of FS from a session FBB'...that's true but can you elaborate, give examples?

lolu

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2013, 04:29:26 pm »
It is true. Believe it if you want or don't. To the earlier question about who it was. I am not going to say who she is but she is white with dirty blonde hair. I do not know how long she has been competing but she does not have her pro card. I'm 5'9'' and she's about 5-6 inches shorter than me.

Personally I would love to have sex with a black fbb as well. The black chicks (regular bodies not bodybuilders) that I have had sex with have all been great. I would say that things are just crazier and more exiting.

As for a female bodybuilder wanting to have sex with me. I think it's that I am younger and relatively fit. I do run and exercise 4-5 days a week. I am by no means muscular or fit though. She could just be the one off bodybuilder who likes smaller guys, haha. No, I don't have a huge dick. Erected I am just under 6 inches.

Maybe this was just a one off but I sure hope to have sex with more female bodybuilders as it was absolutely amazing.

does she do session? i'm sure she wouldn't mind more clientle,,,,and if she doesn't do sessions, how is it you were able to get her?

lolu

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2013, 04:31:02 pm »
Probably has initials J.T....and from a couple of people ive talked to she must be a nymphomaniac...not saying you didnt bang her but you probably came harder writing that account lol.... I saw a picture of that dufas and if she banged him..she would bang anyone...

so do you confirm his description of her being white with dirty blonde hair?

Offline SLOrion

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2013, 06:59:11 pm »
Ive Bannged 2 Pro Fbbs ive met from sessions before, Ive dated a few Fitness girls and my current girlfriend is an amateur bodybuilder..  Except its nothing like this guy is saying..  They all wanted to have sex like a normal woman. No fantasy stuff just plain sex. Only thing different is there orgasms are more frequent and intense..

Love to know who your talking about..

Offline larky368

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2013, 08:11:36 pm »
Why does everyone want to know who it is? In my experience about half of the bodybuilders I have met have provided FS or at least daty. And I have sessioned with over 30 women so it's not an anomaly. Some of them are real tigresses and it's a real joy to be able to render them powerless by putting them in the throes of a massive orgasm. I think I'm a pretty good judge of who is and isn't faking and I believe only one woman has put on an act.

Offline brittanyseol

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2013, 12:55:06 am »
It is true. Believe it if you want or don't. To the earlier question about who it was. I am not going to say who she is but she is white with dirty blonde hair. I do not know how long she has been competing but she does not have her pro card. I'm 5'9'' and she's about 5-6 inches shorter than me.

Personally I would love to have sex with a black fbb as well. The black chicks (regular bodies not bodybuilders) that I have had sex with have all been great. I would say that things are just crazier and more exiting.

As for a female bodybuilder wanting to have sex with me. I think it's that I am younger and relatively fit. I do run and exercise 4-5 days a week. I am by no means muscular or fit though. She could just be the one off bodybuilder who likes smaller guys, haha. No, I don't have a huge dick. Erected I am just under 6 inches.

Maybe this was just a one off but I sure hope to have sex with more female bodybuilders as it was absolutely amazing.

does she do session? i'm sure she wouldn't mind more clientle,,,,and if she doesn't do sessions, how is it you were able to get her?

She does sessions. I don't think that FS is her norm. We did not discuss it before hand and it kinda just happened. Not to burst anyone's bubble but I don't think that she does it often with others.

lolu

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2013, 02:14:36 am »
Why does everyone want to know who it is? In my experience about half of the bodybuilders I have met have provided FS or at least daty. And I have sessioned with over 30 women so it's not an anomaly. Some of them are real tigresses and it's a real joy to be able to render them powerless by putting them in the throes of a massive orgasm. I think I'm a pretty good judge of who is and isn't faking and I believe only one woman has put on an act.

wow!...sessions with over 30 women?  so, give some names of those who give fs...we are all adults here...and so are they...we know they have sex so there should be nothing to hide

lolu

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2013, 02:22:20 am »
Ive Bannged 2 Pro Fbbs ive met from sessions before, Ive dated a few Fitness girls and my current girlfriend is an amateur bodybuilder..  Except its nothing like this guy is saying..  They all wanted to have sex like a normal woman. No fantasy stuff just plain sex. Only thing different is there orgasms are more frequent and intense..

Love to know who your talking about..

2 fbbs?  wow!!! your the man! who are they?  we're all adults here ...and we know these grown adult fbbs r having sex, so let it not be a secret about who the fbbs you are talking about are

nujerz84

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2013, 05:48:33 am »
FS happens.. I have gotten it from 5 FBB and I know there many more who do offer FS..

Offline elmariachi

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 08:01:29 am »
FS happens.. I have gotten it from 5 FBB and I know there many more who do offer FS..

I do agree with nujerz84 and got that few times even though not advertised as part of their service. It really depends on their mood and comes naturally. The feeling and touching on their muscles get them EXCITED. So does the worshipper. One leads to the next and ended up with FS..
Celebrating my 500th HAPPINESS to Yaxeni

Offline LuvBigChix

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2013, 02:18:57 pm »

I do agree with nujerz84 and got that few times even though not advertised as part of their service. It really depends on their mood and comes naturally. The feeling and touching on their muscles get them EXCITED. So does the worshipper. One leads to the next and ended up with FS..

Got a witness here. Several times, the sessionwoman has proposed going for the gusto when that wasn't a planned or advertised part of the session. And I'm not busted up, but certainly no Brad Pitt/Benjamin Bratt/Denzel Washington. She's feeling good, you're nice, funny and in decent shape and turned on in the way she likes, well...

(Said yes to two FBBS, no to the rest after I started laying down personal limits in sessions).

Lolu, yes, we're all adults here. That's why when we get special treatment that's not advertised, we don't fuck and tell.
Big muscle raises big muscle

Offline Shadow5170

• Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2013, 02:45:49 pm »
I will give brittanyseol the benefit of doubt - meaning it's highly probable that the story is true.

However, I have my doubts if the story is actually true.
First thing that throws my off is your name.  You give a great FS tale, but you use a girls name to identify yourself.
Secondly, the story has a lot of detail.  That it would easily fit into the "Strength & Muscle and Growth Stories" section.
Third, is there is a lack of specific details.

Like other people have said, this thing "rarely" happens during sessions....

nujerz84

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2013, 03:14:18 pm »

Got a witness here. Several times, the sessionwoman has proposed going for the gusto when that wasn't a planned or advertised part of the session. And I'm not busted up, but certainly no Brad Pitt/Benjamin Bratt/Denzel Washington. She's feeling good, you're nice, funny and in decent shape and turned on in the way she likes, well...

(Said yes to two FBBS, no to the rest after I started laying down personal limits in sessions).

Lolu, yes, we're all adults here. That's why when we get special treatment that's not advertised, we don't fuck and tell.

^^^ Co Sign LuvBigchix and elmariachi... pretty much how all my FS experiences went.  I am well aware that you have ladies that if  you ask or request FS session they will say yes.

However that has never been my style nor do I feel comfortable asking for privacy/legal concerns as well that I feel it makes one look desperate etc. 

The times I have gotten FS I have never asked or requested it. In the heat of the session we both get horny and vibe/connect and it went to that level. 

More often than not it usually the woman who made the first move and honestly in the couple of those cases they took what they wanted by force  :funny:

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2013, 05:29:34 pm »
I think it was Kat Connors. My mind instantly made the connection when "dirty blonde hair" was mentioned.

Offline raraparu

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2013, 09:48:32 pm »
I think it was Kat Connors. My mind instantly made the connection when "dirty blonde hair" was mentioned.
My thoughts exactly, Kat is a very sensual woman, and doesn,t look her age.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sex with a female bodybuilder

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx