Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
480699 Posts in 71411 Topics by 27347 Members - Latest Member: zoemuscles August 01, 2014, 07:47:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  flexed vs unflexed bicep measurements?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: flexed vs unflexed bicep measurements?  (Read 2252 times)

Offline wujekcity

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
flexed vs unflexed bicep measurements?
« on: May 07, 2013, 01:18:50 am »
I recently saw a video of Shannon Courtney measuring her biceps flexed and unflexed and there was only a 1 inch difference which surprised me............ive measure only a few biceps in the past but the biggest difference ive seen is 2.5 inch from unflexed to flexed.........is that all about the peak???

Offline Storm17

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: flexed vs unflexed bicep measurements?
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 10:10:04 pm »
I guess in theory that 1" is the peak - but I think in Shannon's case it just means her flexed bicep is 1" thicker than her tricep

The triceps are the key variable.  Sometimes they miss a lot of the tricep in the unflexed measurement, and that leads to wildly varying scores.  I remember seeing Kate Baird in a measurement vid go from 12" unflexed to over 15" with a flex, but I'm pretty sure the tape was well up towards the elbow meaning the tricep wasn't really factored in.

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2013, 07:15:36 am »
I think some of the variation also has to do with the general build and arm type of the woman - some (e.g. Marja Lehtonen) have quite narrow arms, but have large peaked biceps (particularly) and triceps which contribute to the overall large upper arm "size" (more of an oval shaped when flexed), whilst others (often the more heavily built women, like Tina Lockwood, Cornelia Brandt and others over the years) have wide arms with less of a peaked bicep/tricep (more of a round shape) - probably overall a larger upper arm, but less of a difference between unflexed and flexed.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline lovefbbs

• Activity:
    20%
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2013, 07:26:19 pm »
Arms are quite a small body part, 1 inch between flexed and unflexed is normal I think. Mine are 14 unflexed, 15 flexed and 16 after the gym. Probably only people with gifted arm genetics with big peaks, have more of a difference between flexed and unflexed.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  flexed vs unflexed bicep measurements?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx