Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
439989 Posts in 62967 Topics by 27411 Members - Latest Member: tesla September 01, 2014, 06:34:52 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Private Session Announcements & Reviews  |  Muscular ballbusting
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Muscular ballbusting  (Read 3034 times)

Offline grab

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
Muscular ballbusting
« on: April 17, 2013, 01:12:05 pm »
Hi guy's, wanted to ask you do u know female bodybuilder who does ballbusting? Any experiences?

Offline kickedbr

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Muscular ballbusting
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2013, 08:07:13 pm »
I'm going to germany and las vegas this year. So far I booker Sophie steel and I'm considering Debra Dandrea in vegas (didn't talk to her yet)
But no review, just assuming it will work

Offline mtxship

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 05:01:08 pm »
Debra will do it but she no longer stays in Vegas.  Gina Jones, Mistress Treasure, Cheyenne Jewel, Yvette Bova and Yasmin  will do it. I know not all of them are body builders but sometimes it's just nice having a lady who will accommodate your fetish. Good luck and report back.

Offline arpeggiochords

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    16.67%
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 11:36:01 am »
I'm not into that, but just curious: aren't you guys afraid of side effects or complications, if any?

Offline mtxship

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 03:16:53 pm »
I'm not into that, but just curious: aren't you guys afraid of side effects or complications, if any?
You can't let them go full force, at least I can't. 10% force is enough to bring me down. Or, just have them grab you. Just holding on to them without any pressure is enough to have total control.

Offline wujekcity

• Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 04:19:17 pm »
if you go to wb270 there are a bunch of fbb's who offer it and I know that Megan enjoys beating the crap out of men lol =) and she will be in vegas for Olympia if that is when you will be there..

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 05:04:20 pm »
People say a woman with muscles is "not right" to me getting kicked in the groin is "not right." To me that ranks 2nd to "go over there and mess with that big mother grizzly bear and her cubs" as things to avoid at all costs. But, I would guess the cool thing about ball busting is you would not have to look to long before you find a woman to do it for free. I bet you could go down to the local women's shelter and you would have them lined up with steel toed boots to get a crack at you. (nuts, crack  ;D http://instantrimshot.com/) I bet they would be lined up for seconds too.

"If you think the nut cracker is something you did when you jumped off the high dive, you may be a redneck" -Jeff Foxworthy
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Hoodman

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2013, 04:13:10 am »
I have some wild videos of ballbusting, but I have done that in 3 years and I'm never going to again. All those ladies that were recommended can do it

Online Emil

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2013, 04:52:44 pm »
I have some wild videos of ballbusting, but I have done that in 3 years and I'm never going to again. All those ladies that were recommended can do it

Hoodman, Can you tell us why you have stop doing that, just you personal decision or you had some complications, maybe some bad experience?

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Private Session Announcements & Reviews  |  Muscular ballbusting

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx