Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
416899 Posts in 60712 Topics by 26755 Members - Latest Member: xham3399 November 28, 2014, 02:27:30 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from sessiongirls.com IS A SWINDLER!!!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from sessiongirls.com IS A SWINDLER!!!  (Read 13550 times)

Offline Amaro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from sessiongirls.com IS A SWINDLER!!!
« on: December 03, 2012, 08:15:17 pm »
ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL IS A SWINDLER!!! HES REAL NAME IS "Marius Mitrache" (from Romania)

The  Lady  "ALEYSIA Muscledoll"  from Romani is a SWINDLER!!!!!
I had contact her 2 weeks ago. At this time she had the Name "Musclelady" from Hungary...than she change it into Muscledoll from Romania and now the actual name is ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from Moldavia.

She said me, that she will came to Berlin if I pay 200 EU. 50% advance and 50% at the meeting in Berlin.
And she tell me that he work with a Agent together, and in this Agent I need first send 100 euros and she will confirm me the booking with her to make a Session.

So First I would need to send 100 euros via Western Union to the Person with the name "Marius Mitrache" to Romania.
After sending she had confirm me that her Agent had reach the money...but she tell me I need now pay the whole amount...so another 100 euros on her Agent and then she will confirm me my date. She said, thats because I had change the date of meeting BUT I NEVER CHANGE IT!!!! I had tell her from the beginning, that I will meet her at 20. December and never had change this date.

Now she tell me, that she can not return me the money and I need to wait between March...than we can meet.
Than I had understatend that she lyes!!!  Actually I understand, that "Muscledoll" or "Musclelady"or at least "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL"....whatever.... is a fake and I had talk from beginning with "Marius Mitrache" from Romania.

I was so naive and have believe  "ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL" at the beginning everything. Now I lost 100 euros. It is of course my fault. So please guys, dont be so naive and pay this girl your money in advance... You will lost your money like me and never see this lady. She is a FAKE!!!!!!!!!!

So pleas guys, If you will find this lady on sessiongirls.com, pleas dont pay this lady. She is a fake and you will never see this lady and of course also your money. Bot please note that the site  sessiongirls.com is a very great site with many beautiful and of course REAL ladys :-).

Thanks for reading

Offline skijerk302

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
Re: ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from sessiongirls.com IS A SWINDLER!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2012, 09:45:03 pm »
Appreciate the information.Thanks.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2012, 12:20:29 am »
Sessiongirls encourages people to write reviews on the women that are on their site............
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline brun

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 12:45:34 am »
I don`t think there are many "fake girls" in this business. The best advice for future is: to be very careful with each new girl.
And of course to spend some time reading this board:
http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=186797.msg784957.html#msg784957

pat373

« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2012, 02:49:18 am »
Yes too bad you didn't read that Thread. It' must be the same guy, Romani it looks (~Gypsies), not to be mixed with European Romanians
who are good guys. Romanis are known for stealing everything that shines and lying as a way of life.

Can you post his personal address and bank details if you have them ?

Offline MixedWrestler

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • (semi) competitive wrestling,
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2012, 06:24:38 am »
Yes too bad you didn't read that Thread. It' must be the same guy, Romani it looks (~Gypsies), not to be mixed with European Romanians
who are good guys. Romanis are known for stealing everything that shines and lying as a way of life.

You probably mean well, but this is a blatant racist statement. Think before you post a comment like that.

Offline Amaro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2012, 07:52:13 am »
@Mixedwrestler Yes the statement from pat 373 is a little bit racist....but he had right :-D

@pat373

No I dont have adress and bankinfo from this guy. I send the money via western union...so He gives me just hes Name and the country where he lives....thats all. Why you want to know this? What can you do if you have his adress and bank info?

Buy the way, here is the link from this MOFO ^^ http://sessiongirls.com/my-profile/userprofile/Alesya%20MuscleDoll?tab=getprofilebooktab

The Girl is really buitifull and sexy....but she is not real. If you want, you can write also in review, that she is a fake. But she (or better he) will delate this review...every day a write the same review and he delate this...than a make copy and past and he delate it again...its a funny fight...without ending lol.

But the webmaster working on that and will make soon, that he dont will have the option any more to delate my review.

So guys, dont be so naive like me if you pay deposit to a girl that you dont know.

pat373

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2012, 11:16:32 am »
For example to send a letter to Romanian authorities, if we do nothing these kind of scumbags will continue.
I've also Emailed SessionGirls, last time they removed him immediately, like the next day.

ps: "wisdom starts by calling things by their name" [Confusius 480BC]

Offline Amaro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2012, 07:29:46 am »
@Pat

really nice from you that you will make problems to for this MOFO. But I think there are nothing what we can do...

I have just one Idea. If any hacker read this...pleas send me a massage and lets think how we can send this biatch a nice virus, that he will never forget  :angry:

Offline broken_ribs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 10:21:36 am »
valueable info

thanks !

Offline fbbfan26

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2013, 08:09:30 am »
Alesya Muscledoll is actually on cam MuscleGirlzLive.com. so sh might be real and the guy is just taking advantage of her and taking her money who knows.
[/quote]

Offline lee092760

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2013, 08:40:48 am »
So does anyone think she is involved in the scam or is it just some guy randomly choosing women, taking their identity and making fake profiles for his own benefit? 

Offline ruebe152001

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2013, 10:50:11 am »
I am not sure in what way she is or was involved in that. But i definitely know that she knows this Marius Mitrache guy. Because he is a bodybuilder and he also has a youtube account and offers skype webcam chats too. Alesya used to like his videos and you could tell that they both were using the same location (room, flat,..) where they filmed the videos.
But since a few weeks it looks like this Marius Mitrache guy is gone in her life at least as far as what i can tell from facebook and youtube. Because she is working together with another Romanian muscle dude now.
Maybe she found out what the other guy was doing or she was involved...I don`t know. It is just speculation. I think she also deleted all the past pics of her and Marius Mitrache on facebook.
But it looks like what i can tell from herbicepscam that her business should go quite well so there should be a lot of people out there who could give a good review how the skype webcam chats went.
I hope somebody can give us some info on how the sessions went because i think she is hot but i don`t trust this chick and i don`t like her but she is hot as hell. And you always gotta be careful with these romanians. sorry for sounding racist but the only problems i have had since the last 4 to 5 years where with romanian chicks.

Offline lee092760

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: May 26, 2013, 11:06:27 am »
I am not sure in what way she is or was involved in that. But i definitely know that she knows this Marius Mitrache guy. Because he is a bodybuilder and he also has a youtube account and offers skype webcam chats too. Alesya used to like his videos and you could tell that they both were using the same location (room, flat,..) where they filmed the videos.
But since a few weeks it looks like this Marius Mitrache guy is gone in her life at least as far as what i can tell from facebook and youtube. Because she is working together with another Romanian muscle dude now.
Maybe she found out what the other guy was doing or she was involved...I don`t know. It is just speculation. I think she also deleted all the past pics of her and Marius Mitrache on facebook.
But it looks like what i can tell from herbicepscam that her business should go quite well so there should be a lot of people out there who could give a good review how the skype webcam chats went.
I hope somebody can give us some info on how the sessions went because i think she is hot but i don`t trust this chick and i don`t like her but she is hot as hell. And you always gotta be careful with these romanians. sorry for sounding racist but the only problems i have had since the last 4 to 5 years where with romanian chicks.

So is more guilt by assotiation?
Well if she's a scammer it's a shame. She could have a good thing going if she could play her cards right. Like you said she is a total knockour

Offline Wenzel Chris (biggirlsfan)

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2013, 12:02:35 pm »

You probably mean well, but this is a blatant racist statement. Think before you post a comment like that.

that is the big problem against that crime : facing the truth will result in calling racist...

there is a small town with no crime...overnight there are coming 100 gypsies...from then on every house has been broken, stolen everything....everybody knows, who was .....they arent working, but drive big cars...but the police can do nothing, because if they start control, its called racism...

ps: dont call me racist  ;D...i have been in a relationship with a rumanian girl, was there many times, some of my best friends are rumanian, i even speak und understand rumanian

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Warnings for Private Sessions & Scammers and Complaints  |  ALEYSIA MUSCLEDOLL from sessiongirls.com IS A SWINDLER!!!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx