gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
449420 Posts in 69267 Topics by 28295 Members - Latest Member: theSuperheroines April 18, 2014, 03:00:27 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sharon Marvel  (Read 34802 times)

Offline krajo

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Sharon Marvel
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2013, 04:31:54 pm »
Any news?

Seems like the fishiest death report ever. Hope it's a hoax.
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas.".
Let's exchange.

Offline EI9

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2013, 03:34:33 am »
   I have some sad news that I just heard that Sharon Marvel Had passed away a few days ago at the age of only 49! she was a winner and champion to the sport of women's bodybuilding and appeared in some of the biggest stages of the sport, Miss Olympia, Jan Tana Classic and hopefully still be around Miss International. Its the second big loss that we had this year, Denise Gerald died back in march.  to the family of Sharon you have my deepest sympathy and may she be wowing them up in heaven with her style, beauty and grace.
Rest in peace, Sharon, we love You! :'(

Offline timmon

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #47 on: August 08, 2013, 06:41:58 am »
Very sad news. Only internationally known bodybuilder to be born in my home town in the UK,  April 14, 1964. One of the golden age FBB's, rest in peace Sharon.

Offline goldbricker

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #48 on: August 09, 2013, 10:53:19 pm »
My apologies if this is on another board here but if it was here I miraculously missed it:

http://femalemuscle.com/ifbb-pro-sharon-marvel-has-passed/#more-38153

Or debunk...Please.

Again, my apologies if this is a false story.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2013, 11:03:45 pm by goldbricker »

Offline beowulff

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #49 on: August 09, 2013, 11:50:44 pm »
Yeah, there's another thread about it.

Still seems a bit "unconfirmed."

Offline encephalon50

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2013, 12:27:37 am »
I recall her "real" last name was Arrildt (sp?)... search under that name...?

Offline goldbricker

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2013, 04:01:06 am »
Well it it's true then it's crazy she's not being given tribute, she's one of the most highly recognized names in FBB history.  Incredible.

There is some indication of an untimely demise; still, to go unnoticed around here is nuts. 

ginny333

« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2013, 07:00:31 am »
Well it it's true then it's crazy she's not being given tribute, she's one of the most highly recognized names in FBB history.  Incredible.

There is some indication of an untimely demise; still, to go unnoticed around here is nuts.

So true. She also did a great wrestling vid with with Athena Annis for PP.

So sorry to hear this.... :sorry:

Online zig567

• Activity:
    76.67%
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2013, 04:05:28 pm »
She was one of the best fbbs of the 90's. I would say it is well confirmed. Does anyone not realize that both Lori Braun and Dave Palumbo were good friends with Sharon and would never confirm her death if it was not true. There may be a reason there is no big long obituary. I'd assume her husband, family, friends, or all of those did not want one. I met her a few times and know for a fact she was quite close with several of the people who posted on her death, so there is nothing overly fishy about it. No way does Lori Braun post that if it is not true. Sharon did work for her site. She would know.

She had been making a comeback as recently as 08, but she had been quiet for a while. I'm not sure if the 2 are related. I  recall how thick she was in late 1995. Short and all kinds of thick. Nice person.

Offline encephalon50

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2013, 09:07:53 pm »

IS there a newspaper obit from HOME AREA...[not just the "info" from BB world]? She probably had surviving family and a funeral home was most likely involved...even if there wasn't a funeral service...?

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2013, 10:00:06 pm »

IS there a newspaper obit from HOME AREA...[not just the "info" from BB world]? She probably had surviving family and a funeral home was most likely involved...even if there wasn't a funeral service...?

It's not mandatory or automatic that an obituary on a person is published. That would be up to her survivors.
I Saradas 

FOR V.I.P. FORUMS ACCESS

Offline encephalon50

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2013, 12:00:27 am »

It's not mandatory or automatic that an obituary on a person is published. That would be up to her survivors.

Of course, but I used to work in the funeral business...and 99% of deaths receive some newspaper notice...regardless of whether or not there is a service...there might not be a notice if she were unable to be identified or "homeless." Otherwise, the family would have to ask that the death NOT be reported else it's pro forma per the funeral home....
and bodybuilding was only one part of her life...I guess...so others might want to mourn...

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2013, 01:01:12 am »

Of course, but I used to work in the funeral business...and 99% of deaths receive some newspaper notice...regardless of whether or not there is a service...there might not be a notice if she were unable to be identified or "homeless." Otherwise, the family would have to ask that the death NOT be reported else it's pro forma per the funeral home....
and bodybuilding was only one part of her life...I guess...so others might want to mourn...

Unless you have some facts to back it up it is NOT cool to even mention "homeless". So much for RIP.
 :hellno:

Offline encephalon50

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2013, 01:29:15 am »

Unless you have some facts to back it up it is NOT cool to even mention "homeless". So much for RIP.

you, sir, are a sad case... No one said Ms. Marvel was "homeless..." Whew...!

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2013, 06:10:28 am »

you, sir, are a sad case... No one said Ms. Marvel was "homeless..." Whew...!

Don't mind him, he appears to have no reading ability at all.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Sharon Marvel

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx