Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
429042 Posts in 63717 Topics by 26895 Members - Latest Member: kreamyk4play October 23, 2014, 01:34:38 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Statistics  |  Headscissor Knockouts
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Headscissor Knockouts  (Read 13559 times)

Offline broken_ribs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Headscissor Knockouts
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2012, 02:58:04 pm »
Got knocked out once in a reverse rear naked choke by kathy gifford , took it too far went to sleep LOL

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2012, 03:52:18 pm »
I have never experienced this and it sounds like such a rush.  Can someone who has experienced it please explain to me exactly what it feels like - and how the woman knows when to stop after you pass out and presumably can't tell her?  I think I would really like to request during my next session but just want to know what to expect.

Offline chris7201

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2012, 01:34:41 am »
I have been koed several time, two times within 10mins by Kordeia Devenshire with figure four leg scissor.
When you are out you feel like your dreaming. I have also been knockout with a reverse scissor and rear
naked choke.
The ladies i have been knockout by are Kordelia Deveshire,Jennifer Thomas, Cheyenne Jewel, Sybil Starr,
and Shauna Ryan.

Offline weak4legs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2012, 10:15:16 am »
You feel pressure of the scissors and this disconnected feeling... You think about tapping but your mind starts thinking about other things... Suddenly you are walking down the street or out at dinner... You order the steak, the session girl orders the salad... What is she asking you about?  She is saying your name and slapping your face..."wake up!" Are the next words you comprehend as you open your eyes to find you are back in the hotel room...  You feel completely normal and are surprised you went out and didn't tap. (Maybe you even did!)

Weak4Legs

Offline mixedwrestler08

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2012, 01:20:22 pm »
I have been koed several time, two times within 10mins by Kordeia Devenshire with figure four leg scissor.
When you are out you feel like your dreaming. I have also been knockout with a reverse scissor and rear
naked choke.
The ladies i have been knockout by are Kordelia Deveshire,Jennifer Thomas, Cheyenne Jewel, Sybil Starr,
and Shauna Ryan.

nice ist,especially jennifer,sybil and shauna

Offline larky368

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2012, 04:14:32 pm »
I was put to sleep by Treasure. I had no idea that it was happening until I felt her tapping my face to wake me up. It took a little while to realize what had happened but when I did I was very impressed and I told her so. I don't know if I would ever ask for it because I might be too nervous but it was such a thrill to realize that a powerful woman could do it with such ease. I will have to experience it again though. It is the ultimate submission.

Choked

« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2013, 03:56:24 pm »
This is a amazing topic!
If U go to Japan, it's a kind of pleassure, to being knocked out!
Look www.m-club-q.com
In a perfect applyed figure four headscissor, there is no pain at all, just a python feeling around your throat, a little bit of dreaming... and good night!
(If the woman also have shiny pantyhose - U are in heaven!)
  ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 04:15:18 pm by Saradas.Org »

Offline crazycrazy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2013, 09:12:24 am »
I was knocked out by Cindy by accident and what I experienced was a quick change in my vision. I saw the room turning yellow and closing in. My peripheral vision went first, and I felt weak and my reactions were feeble. I reached up to tap, but it was too late. It happened fast and I came to in a state of complete confusion. I felt subdued by her strength, surprized that it could happen so fast, and admiration that she was so powerful that she could do that so easily. Treasure also knocked me out by accident as I was trying to tap. Since then I have kept my hand in position. Gia had me close but as the room turned yellow I tapped quite quickly. I was confused and dizzy for a few minutes afterwards. All three times it was a reverse headscissors.

Offline ll14754

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2013, 04:06:14 pm »
weak4legs describes it best. its like you are dreaming and you forget where you are and then you come to,being slapped and you're like "hey why is <insert name of wrestler> here?" and then you remember.

I will say as many others have as well, you usually do NOT have time to tap - it just happens which is why its recommended if possible that the girl is experienced and watching for signs. I was knocked out cold very suddenly in a Robin reverse headscissors and she was a real pro about it. Cindy had in me in her reverse and got me to the verge where I was seeing stars and blacking out but I was able to tap in time and avoided going out totally.

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2013, 02:53:05 pm »
This is great feedback.  I need to try this.  Now to pick the right woman to trust to do it. Anyone have any other suggestions on women that you would trust with this?

Offline afan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2013, 09:43:14 pm »
Way back a few years ago Holly made me spill my guts with a figure four.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Statistics  |  Headscissor Knockouts

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx