Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area > General Chat

18 inch arms?

<< < (3/4) > >>

DanaHolgorsen:
Probably Sarah Hayes.  Her veins are like ROPES.

UK_Fan:

--- Quote from: DanaHolgorsen on August 11, 2012, 03:05:46 am ---Probably Sarah Hayes.  Her veins are like ROPES.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, but I seriously doubt Sarah has 18in arms, probably around the 16in mark - you'll be surprised how big an 18in arm actually is (which shows how amazing Renne Toney's are).

DanaHolgorsen:

--- Quote from: UK_Fan on August 11, 2012, 06:19:28 am ---
--- Quote from: DanaHolgorsen on August 11, 2012, 03:05:46 am ---Probably Sarah Hayes.  Her veins are like ROPES.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, but I seriously doubt Sarah has 18in arms, probably around the 16in mark - you'll be surprised how big an 18in arm actually is (which shows how amazing Renne Toney's are).

--- End quote ---
They were 16 years ago and she has swelled into a beast over the last couple years.  If she's not sporting 18" howitzers on her sides, then they're definitely over 17".  And have you seen here shoulders???  OMG.

goldbricker:

--- Quote from: DanaHolgorsen on August 11, 2012, 04:35:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: UK_Fan on August 11, 2012, 06:19:28 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
They were 16 years ago and she has swelled into a beast over the last couple years.  If she's not sporting 18" howitzers on her sides, then they're definitely over 17".  And have you seen here shoulders???  OMG.

--- End quote ---

Sarah Hayes does not have 18" arms.  Tina Zampa off-season may be close...and the others are correct such as Cornelia Brandt and those couple others who were close.  Sarah Hayes has gotten big but not that big by a long shot.

wujekcity:
I have a bet with a particular fbb that by the end of 2012 she cant acheive 18 inch arms without weighing more than 185lb! Im really hoping i lose lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version