Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
436669 Posts in 63166 Topics by 27419 Members - Latest Member: crisperrgk September 20, 2014, 09:55:29 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Biggest Female Arms in the World?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Biggest Female Arms in the World?  (Read 15335 times)

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
Biggest Female Arms in the World?
« on: August 02, 2012, 07:29:00 pm »
We all love FBBs on this site and for me anyways, the bigger and more muscular the better.  Is there anything more sexy than a big, ripped, bulging arm on beautiful a woman? There are a lot of lovely ladies with big arms out there - but whose are the biggest?  It might be hard to assemble a top 10 list without actually being able to measure side by side.  And pictures can be deceiving due to how tall or short a woman might be.  But let's give it a try anyways.  Any factual information would be helpful to back up your claim - so what woman has the biggest arms in the world and how big are they?

Offline bobbyboy310

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
Re: Biggest Female Arms in the World?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2012, 08:51:18 pm »

HuBazze

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 05:33:30 am »
Renne Toney indeed.

We are really pushing the term 'female' here tough

solitariodude

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2012, 01:33:01 pm »
Marja Lehtonen - 17".

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2012, 02:44:13 pm »
Yes, Renee might be hard to beat.  I think I'll put here to the side for this though.  She doesn't really qualify for both huge and sexy!!

Marja at 17" is impressive.  She is not that tall though - making it more impressive I guess.  Some of the taller women must be pushing or exceeding 18"+.  Does anyone have any confirmed measurements on Jan Sippl, Shawn Tan, Amber DeLuca, Cornelia Brandt, Kim Perez, Kim Buck, etc?  There are some pictures out there where these women and others look massive?

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2012, 04:21:10 pm »
Cornelia Brandt is 5'7" - decent height and is said to be pushing 18" in contest shape.  The guns in this picture in off-season shape (209 lbs)must be well past that?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:08:12 pm by Saradas.Org »

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2012, 04:26:49 pm »
I would love to get a tape measure on Shawn Tan's guns.  I heard she has lost some size and is not nearly in the same shape as she was, but look at this picture and remember that she is 6'1" and in contest shape she weighs 180.  Off-season she has been up to 210.  She must have been pusching 18" - and sexy as hell!

« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:08:23 pm by Saradas.Org »

Offline musc69

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    76.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2012, 04:35:24 pm »
what about Kim Perez?
I think, after Renée Toney, she's the biggest

HuBazze

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2012, 07:36:51 pm »
Well, I'd go with Marja too. Those already impressive biceps on her small frame look absolutely amazing.

Offline ugg

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2012, 05:04:31 pm »
Cornelia Brandt is 5'7" - decent height and is said to be pushing 18" in contest shape.  The guns in this picture in off-season shape (209 lbs)must be well past that?

I like how she is keeping the negative effects of steroids on the face and hair away but reaping the benefits on the rest of her body

Offline Sany

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2012, 10:55:55 pm »
Around 2007 Colette Guimond's bis was 19''.

Offline p2edion2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fond about Female Bodybuilders
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2012, 10:12:12 am »
Biggest Female Arms in the world?  That is tough.  I agree with HuBazze... The biggest part is obviously there, but the female part is missing.  So right now we must talk about something different than "biggest" maybe replacing it for "the most impressive".  The biggest arms is easy to find because you only need a meassure tape; the most impressive depends of the eye of everybody, and what can be impressive to one, maybe it's not to other one.  That is the case of Shawn Tan.  Maybe her arms are big, but they don't look impressive as Marja's or Collette's (despite I think in Collette's case some part of the "female" part is missing too, but that is only my opinion).  So, until now, Marja is the chosen one for me... except for other one, equally impressive, but in a different way... Michelle Maroldo.

Do Marja's arms have impressive peaks? For sure; but Michelle's are way more impressive.
Do Marja's arms look thick (combination between biceps and triceps)?  For sure; she win over Michelle in this league.
From the Back, arms flexed, Michelle's arms look way more impressive than Marja's.
In Michelle's case, her right arm is noticeable more developed than her left one.  In Marja's case, they are more balanced.  She wins this one.

So for me, they are tie... If you want to watch the most perfect peak, my recomendation is Michelle... And watching her clips I need to cumpliment her Sandra Bullock's smile.

Offline jnickjr

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2012, 01:43:10 pm »
I think I agree with p2edion2.  Let's talk about most impressive.  Although I still feel that size is a huge part of being most impressive.  I have too often looked forward to meeting a woman who had great biceps in pictures, only to find out in person that while sexy, her arms are much smaller than anticipated.  Lisa Moordigian is a great example of this.  Tremendously sexy biceps, but just not as big as you might hope.

Michelle Maroldo is a great candidate for the best size and looks combination.  I'm also liking Megan Abshire more and more.  She was listed as 17" a couple years ago and seems to keep getting bigger and better looking?

« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 04:12:21 pm by Saradas.Org »

Offline M7

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    93.33%
  • never too big for me
    • imagevenue
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 03:53:14 am »
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Tina Zampa. At her largest this past offseason her arms were almost 19" (she is 5'4"). It's not hard to believe when you see the latest youtube video of her. It's in the video section on this forum.

Offline p2edion2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    46.67%
  • Fond about Female Bodybuilders
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 02:57:52 pm »
Tina's arms are definitely beautiful but I would guess they are 16" at the most seeing as she is only 5'4".  I think Heather Pedigo Parsons might also be one to consider - certainly for size and beauty combination.  She has been reported to have 19" arms and due to the fact that she is 5'11" and looking at her pictures I believe it.  They are BIG and she is beautiful and sexy.
I think M7 has a very strong point with Tina and I agree with him about why we didn't mentioned her... And someone could go further asking why we didn't include the other Tina (Lockwood) or Aleesha... In my opinion, once again, it's matter of how impressive the arms are, which is not related with the tape meassure.

Probably in my case I think Michelle and Marja's arms are more impressive because their body types.  Both Tinas, Aleesha, Cornelia have the extremely thick kind of body.  That produces thick stomach and joints too (in the same category comes Julie Bourassa).  The case of Shawn Tan and Heather Parsons they are very tall, so their size are melted in long arms, so, despite they move a lot the tape meassure, they look less impressive (in this category probably fits Nicole Bass).  But Michelle and Marja had those kind of bodies with small joints, broad back and slim stomachs.

I think it's necessary to mention too, because we are talking about arms (and not necesarily biceps, a special reward to Denise Hoshor and Elena Seiple because their impressive forarms.  Actually IMHO I think that Denise's huge forarms took the attention out of heir beautiful upper arms.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Polls about female body builders or fitness stars  |  Biggest Female Arms in the World?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx