Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
417958 Posts in 60040 Topics by 26825 Members - Latest Member: jessica2014 October 31, 2014, 05:30:07 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  I haven't seen these around here ...... Christine Wan
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: I haven't seen these around here ...... Christine Wan  (Read 4915 times)

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    100%
I haven't seen these around here ...... Christine Wan
« on: June 08, 2012, 03:04:00 am »
I haven't seen these around here, I did a search and they didn't pop up, so hopefully they are new to Saradas.

And now with out further ado Christine Wan....

First a sample image, there are 9 small videos all of Christine in the same bikini, I zipped them up for easy download.

And now da zip.

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/PYRCSMWC/Christine_Wan_-_videos.zip_links

And to those who click that old  :clap:  link  :thanks: :rock:

If I win the lottery I'm buying  :singing:

Offline dragonplate

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • Email
Re: I haven't seen these around here ...... Christine Wan
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 11:42:15 pm »
 :what: File is corrupted. :'(

Offline FBBrocks

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2012, 08:42:32 am »
can someone provide the video or pics of younger version christine wan wearing a bikini strip by the pool side?

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2012, 01:43:58 pm »
:what: File is corrupted. :'(

Most likely you got a bad download, try re-downloading the file from a different host.

If others end up having problems I will do a re-up.

Offline dragonplate

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    23.33%
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2012, 03:46:28 pm »
 :sorry: Tried another file service ended up the same way.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2012, 09:51:06 pm »
:sorry: Tried another file service ended up the same way.

What software are you using to decode the zip, windows built in zip should work fine on these, winrar is a good all around unzip utility.  If your on a mac the Stuffit file expander should work (Make sure to set it to put in the mac binary header on the files as these are windows video files and don't have it.).

Since no one else has mentioned they have the same problem your having I'm thinking this is probably a problem on your end, usually if there is an upload problem with the file hosts lots of people start bitching.  With over 1500 people reading this post there should have been lots of downloaders.

I've been noticing a lot of speed problems on all of the file hosts lately.   Some of this could be ISP problems.  My ISP gets bogged down alot, 9pm is a snail time for me as my ISP doesn't have enough bandwidth to handle the load.   Depositfiles has been down to less than 24Kbits per second many times for me and I have just dumped the downloads when its that slow as a large file anything over 100meg or so will never make it on Depositfiles at these slow of speeds as it times out and cuts off your download in like an hour and a half for a free user.  I'm thinking this could be the problem your having if you got two bad downloads of a good file. 

Anyway its still possible something is weird here, some of the file hosts could be good and some bad somehow, it takes me a long time to upload files as my upload is so frickin slow so I would like to avoid a re-up if the files on the hosts are good.

Maybe someone could list a file host they used that worked and see if its one you tried.

Any help here Guys for me and dragonplate gets Karma clicks from me, so help us out here.

Free Image Hosting by imgbox.com

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Asian Muscle  |  I haven't seen these around here ...... Christine Wan

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx