Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
436462 Posts in 63139 Topics by 27415 Members - Latest Member: daevas September 20, 2014, 01:55:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Strength & Muscle and Growth Stories  |  Daddy, should I be a bodybuilder?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Daddy, should I be a bodybuilder?  (Read 10774 times)

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
Daddy, should I be a bodybuilder?
« on: May 27, 2012, 05:11:18 pm »
**I wanted to write something normal and not sexual. Well, sort of normal, but involving a younger girl who is really muscular and explores that. Hope you enjoy**

I was sitting at the kitchen table one day, working intensely on the daily crossword when I heard the padding of feet on the tiled floor.

"Daddy, do you think I should be a bodybuilder?"

I turned in my seat to face my 13-year old daughter, Mina, who was asking the question.  She looked very serious about it, and waited intently for an answer.  To say yes wasn't completely out of the question: she had been doing gymnastics for years and was already very muscular, more so than any of the girls on her team, and even some of the boys that trained there as well, but she wasn't huge, just very dense with a little bit of size. 

"What makes you ask that, honey?"

She looked at her bare toes, then up again. "Well, some boys at school, like some of the football players, got mad at me in gym class because I beat them at pull ups again and started making fun of me…they called me a freak and a little bodybuilder!"

I had never asked, nor cared, really, what went on in gym class, as long as she was happy in school and performed well.  Ever since her mother had left us she knew that would be a great comfort to me, so she usually took care of the routine stuff on her own.  This development intrigued me, because she never really brought home any serious issues.

"They're just jealous, Mina….bullies will always find fault where there is none. But how many did you do, anyway? Sounds like you schooled them!"

"Well, I did about 35 overhand pull ups, with great form! Coach would have been proud.  They only did about 10, the most any one else got out was 15."

That was impressive. Ridiculous, really. 35 perfect pull ups? And I knew, for a fact, that she only did them perfectly as I had seen her work them at home and in practice, in different varieties: over hand and underhand grips, L-pull ups, with weights dangling between her legs, even on the rings her pull ups were rock solid. 

"Wow, nice job! Well, I don't know Mina…..do you think you could be a bodybuilder? Would you want to do something like that?"  Personally, I was unsure of what path this could possibly take. All of the notions I had of female bodybuilders were pretty negative, though I had friends who would try and convince me otherwise and had shown me photos of pretty appealing women who were clearly not roided up.

"Well that's why I'm asking you, Daddy! I mean…I'm pretty muscular already…do you want to see my arm muscle?"

Before I could answer she had already rolled up the sleeve of her t-shirt and flexed her right arm. What I saw absolutely blew my mind.  Though I wasn't ripped or huge by any means, I did spend a fair amount of time in the gym (I had to, to keep up with her) and understood the tenets and various training methods of bodybuilding, how to achieve certain results and what not.  There were even a few bodybuilders at the gym that I went to so, between those and the photos my friends had seen me, I had a fair idea of what a bicep should look like on an adult woman.

And yet, there sat the bicep of an adult woman on a 13-year old girl.  Perfectly shaped and proportioned, save for the fact that it was huge, and probably around 14" in circumference.  It was more bunched up than elongated, shaped in a ball that had a pretty fair peak.  She wasn't very tall, and therefore had pretty short limbs…the muscle took up most of her upper arm, and didn't leave much room between the muscle and her thick forearm. There were a couple of veins on that area, one of which snaked to the crevasse that formed between her bicep and crooked forearm and went up and over her peaked bicep. It was only slightly elevated, and puffy, and disappeared into her sizable deltoid and under her shirt.  I was floored.

"Mina, wow honey, that looks amazing! I think you could be a bodybuilder if you wanted….you certainly look like one now….have you been lifting weights?"

"A little," she nodded, "I've been getting pretty strong too, though there aren't heavy enough weights at gymnastics to get me really bulky. I've actually been practicing some poses since I got home….do you want to see?" she asked, as she started to take off her over-large t-shirt.

Apparently I would have to see, regardless of my answer. And for the second time in 5 minutes I was stunned to see what happened next.  As she took off her shirt she revealed that she had on a bikini underneath that showed a very large amount of skin.  But it wasn't the bikini (or lack thereof) or skin I was worried about--it was what was underneath that made me gasp. 

I don't know when the transformation occurred, or how it went through without me noticing it, but believe me when I say that she could have walked on stage at any competition in the world and given many, many older more seasoned women a run for their money.  Her huge arm had a twin, and both hung at her sides at 13" relaxed.  the profile of huge triceps jutting out from the sides.  Her Triceps almost connect with her lats, which were easily seen from the front, big enough that her arms almost rested on them.  Her abs, ripped from hundreds of hours of gymnastics conditioning, were a clearly cut 8-pack even at rest, with no tapering of definition at the bottom, where the two muscles disappeared into her baggy sweats, or at the top, where they were met, very briefly, by two smallish breasts, then two slabs of meat that were her pectorals, and worthy of the name. 

The crease of her muscle cleavage was pencil-deep, starting at the top of her sternum and continuing down until it reach a tributary where the muscles separated, giving them the shape of a rounded square.  They weren't completely flat, and had a convex curve to them that was impressive, especially at rest.  Her shoulders were mounds slightly smaller than softballs, with a couple of cuts along the rounded shape, which connected to traps that were huge and triangular in shape.  She looked insanely powerful, and every bit the bodybuilder the kids at school thought she should be.

"I like all the upper body poses, but I'm going to start with my favorite, the double bicep."

She reached over her head and brought her arms down into the classic pose, her biceps both exploding into incredible shape, the other muscles in her body tensing to match.  She hit the pose perfectly, not awkwardly, as if she had been practicing for years and not hours.  I quickly got up from my chair, and told her to hold the pose and retrieved the tape measure from the junk drawer. Pulling it quickly, I wrapped it around each arm of my jacked daughter and found each to be 15" around!  I went behind her and the tape dropped from my hands as I beheld an impossible chiseled back, which creases and valleys that looked professional. It was stupid wide, and her peaks looked even better than they did from the front.  She had some incredible expansion because, though she was pretty big unflexed, she was almost disproportionate when she did flex. 

She then lowered her arms and moved into the side chest. As she stuck her arms far out in front of her her chest bulged, the muscles converging to form a deeper cleavage.  She brought her arms back and her right bicep exploded out, the vein going from puffy and noticeable to thick and even more noticeable and she flexed.  Her deltoid went from smooth and big with one or two cuts to completely shredded, growing a little bigger because of the flex.  Her chest, though, was the monument of this flex.  Her opposite pec was arched and thick, nearing an inch deep.  She wasn't cheating the flex by turning her body to expose surface area--no, I was viewing the muscle from the side and it was enormously thick for any woman.  It pushed out her top, straining the tie behind her neck.  Again the pose was perfect.  She relaxed the flex, turned to face me and put her arms behind her waist, and flowed gracefully into a front lat spread. 

The literally thousands of pull ups she had done over the years had done their job, as her back flared like a cobras head, exaggerated even more by her tiny, cobblestoned waist.  Her chest flexed and the muscle shifted upward, both plates striated.  I walked behind her again and witnessed that her back was in fact so wide that it had moved behind her arms…they were resting on her lats! Mind blown, I walked back in front of her and watched as she relaxed again.

"Okay, Daddy, I'm going to do a most muscular now…so don't be scared!"

"Scared of what, honey…oohhhh holy crap!"

She ground into a most muscular and every muscle in her upper body exploded, her pecs growing an inch deep, her biceps and shoulders huge in every way, and incredibly defined.  She hit the pose a second time and everything seemed to get even bigger! A vein pushed its way out on her forehead and I could tell that she was really giving it all she had.  She released the flex and stood up straight, breathing heavily, even a little sheen of sweat was starting to appear. 

"Mina….when did you get so muscular? I've never seen you like this before!"

"I dunno Daddy…I mean I always had muscle from gymnastics but after I started lifting weights they got even bigger, really fast…like, I only started a year ago and I got really strong!"

Damn…only a year? That was amazing.

"Well…I mean you seem to really know the poses already and such, and you could definitely go toe to toe with any woman I've ever seen…"

"That's what I was thinking! I really want to compete soon! I even looked up a show…there's one in 3 weeks, and another the week after! Please, Daddy??!!"

I sighed. I wasn't going to be able to deter her from her goal.

"Sure honey, lets go sign you up for that show…"

She clapped her hands and giggled, and started to run over to me when suddenly her bikini top detached and floated to the ground.  Before she could cover up, which took a good amount of time it seemed, I got a glimpse of what she was underneath.  What I had thought was breast tissue was, in reality, pec that had been resting in the cup of her bikini top and, when released, actually had no droop whatsoever.  Only then did she cover up her nipples and awkwardly shifted on her feet, her pecs twitching and rolling with every movement. 

"Well…now that you saw this…I mean, I was gonna do it on my own, but now I guess I'll tell you. I was going to compete in the women's division in the first show….but I was going to register for the second one on my own and compete with the guys! Like, I've seen all the guys in the past that have done the show and I think I could win! I'll even cut my hair!"

Stunned, I didn't know what to think.  I don't think this had ever been attempted anywhere and my 13-year old girl wanted to try it.  The thing of it was, though, that she was probably right. 

"Mina….go upstairs and grab one of my polo shirts and a baseball cap and put them on, but put your hair under the cap!"

Her eyes widened and she raced upstairs to find the clothes and returned in a couple of minutes wearing one of my polos.  She filled it like I had bought it for her, not only with the breadth of her shoulders but with the thickness of her chest and arms.  With the hat on….she could totally pass for a really young, short teenage boy. 

"Ok. Ok. You've already worked so hard and you obviously like it so yes, Mina, you can do both shows, but under one condition!"

"Yayayay daddy THANK YOU! But what's the catch?"

"Well, we're going to show those guys at school what you're really made of. How much can you bench?"

"Hmmm…well I've done 260 for a couple of reps at gymnastics…thats all the weight they have there. I can do 225 for a bunch of reps too, though!"

Holy shit. How had she gotten so strong??

"Um….ok well, heres the plan:…." and I pulled her close and started whispering in her ear.

The next day at school Mina went to the school gym after classes were over, knowing that the boys who made fun of her were going to work out there.  She changed into some board shorts and that same polo, plus the hat, set up the bench and started warming up.  When she knew they were about to come in she loaded the bar to 225 and started a set. it was perfectly timed: the three boys walked in on their way to the locker room.  She could hear them whispering, wondering who it was that was benching 225 with such ease.  She completed 15 solid reps and then pretended to slow down, did 4 more at that fake speed, and then pretended to really struggle, and threw in some grunts for good measure.

"A little help??" she grunted.

It took all three of the boys to "help" her rack the bar. She sat up quickly to hide her face and was hunched over for a little.

"Geez man, that was really impressive…I haven't seen you around here, are you planning on trying out for the football team?"

She shook her head, panting heavily.

"Why not? You're strong as hell, you'd make a great linebacker!"

"I can't," she whispered, "because I'M A GIRL!"

She jumped up and spun around and took off her had, allowing her long hair to flow down.

"You jerks made fun of me yesterday, you said I was a freak and a bodybuilder so, you know what? that's what I'm gonna be," she said as she went into a double bicep pose, her arms pumped from the bench workout reaching nearly 16" in circumference. 

The three boys were stunned and stood there stammering.

"Not only am I gonna win this women's show in a couple of weeks, I'm going to win the mens show the week after that. And you know why?," she asked as she relaxed her pose and grabbed the top of her shirt. She pulled down and easily tore the shirt in two, making it almost into a vest.  Her chest could be clearly seen underneath, pumped more from her ire than from her workout, over an inch deep at this point.

"Because I'm bigger than you, stronger than you, and better than any boy out there.  I even have a better chest than you guys! I'm awesome."

She walked over to the leader and grabbed his belt buckle and slowly picked him up with one arm until he was suspended over her head.

"And if you ever call me a freak again, you're gonna pay for it."

With that, she dropped him to the matted floor, stripped her torn shirt off and laid down on the bench again, and started pumping out more reps again. She easily reached 15 and paused, turned to wink at them, and continued with another 15 reps before she finally re-racked the weight.  She got up again, looking more pumped than ever and hit a double bicep, her arms peaking over 16 inches, and then crunched into a massive crab flex.  One guy fainted, another jizzed his pants, and the other stood, agape. 

"That should shut them up," she thought, as she strutted confidently to a locker, pulled out some underarm our, and pulled it over her massive torso.  Her pecs were so pumped that they pushed it out far enough that the fabric didn't even touch her abs, but was skin tight everywhere else.  She walked to the door, and grabbed the handle with one hand, turned around and hit a bicep shot with the other.

"See ya, boys", she said with a wink as the fabric around her arm started to tear audibly.

She went home and up to her room, and looked at herself in the mirror.  She would be 14 soon and was already more muscular than anyone in town. She could totally win both shows.  She bounced her pecs a bit in her tight shirt, the front tails dancing up in down revealing parts of her abs.  She held one flexed, and punched each of them with one fist….there wasn't even a difference in hardness!  She was so excited to do the show, and peeled off her shirt to reveal her male-shaming physique.  She looked at her still pumped pecs and decided that she wanted to see them even more pumped…she had so much energy! She dropped and did push ups until she could do no more, finishing 852 before her arms were exhausted, then performed 70 push ups using only her pecs!
She stood up and looked at herself in the mirror.  Her pecs stood proud and strong, without any droop, and were 2 inches deep relaxed.  From the front they were squarish in shape, and connected with all the other muscle groups around them.  The outside of her pecs actually hung over her armpits a little because they were so pumped.  Her shoulders and arms were also pumped from all the push ups and she flexed one bicep--the peak rose up and up, finishing halfway up her beefy forearm at 16.5 incredible inches. She was ready.

Three weeks later she walked away with a sweep, winning her division of 15 girls and the overall title, as well as best poser and best biceps awards.  She had been pumping iron hard for 3 weeks, and the last week was no different, save for that she lifted even heavier. By the time she showed up on stage pretending to be a man her arms were 14" unflexed and nearly 16.5" flexed.  She won that show too, before someone realized that she was actually a teenage girl, and was allowed to keep her win.  Both shows were large and well-known, and her wins qualified her for competition for her pro-card in national shows in both gender divisions. 

The future was hers!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
Re: Daddy, should I be a bodybuilder?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 06:14:19 pm »
Wow! Another really awesome story, Mina is just incredible, the muscle size and strength she attained within a year is awesome, the fact that she could walk on stage at not even 14 years old and devastate not only women, but men, that was just incredible. Now she has the chance to walk on stage at a pro show, like the Ms. International or even the Ms. Olympia and prove that a young girl, with only a year of hardcore training under her belt, can build bigger and better muscles than women who spent over half their life trying to attain that level of physique. You continue to just shock and awe me with your incredible description, I hope there is more, especially showing more of Mina's strength. k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

http://www.the valkyrie.com/st ories/jeremy/index.htm

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/femalepowerstories2

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 08:49:59 pm »
Also, I know that you said you wanted to be less focused on sexuality in this story, but I sure noticed that one of the boys that she flexed at in the school gym jizzed in his pants, I wonder if she noticed? I also wonder if her muscles makes her dad hot under the collar? (If there's one kink, other than muscle and strength, I mean, that I  like in stories, it's incest.) 

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:54:38 am »
nah i wanted to keep it clean. the dad isn't hot and bothered at all just stunned....the kid who jizzed his pants was noticed by the narrator, not her.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 01:07:24 am »
That's cool, bro, hot enough story without the sex anyway. Like I said, Mina is just awesome. k+ again.

Offline jeff1212a

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 05:55:55 pm »
Great story.  Well done.

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 09:16:26 pm »
Anyone who has read this, comments and requests are welcome!

Offline caino

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 09:49:56 pm »
it's a really good story, but I think that it is too fast in the end. maybe I wanted to read some more about her growing and about the show against men.......

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 11:04:58 pm »
I sort of agree with Caino, I personally would've liked to read how she thoroughly humiliated the girls onstage with her completely dominant muscle display, and how she competed against the men, how big on average they were and how much bigger, and more defined she was than they were. Also, you didn't really specify whether she was facing teenage girls and guys or seasoned pros who've been lifting half their lives. It would've been cool to see that. A young girl working out for only a little over a year beating women twice to 3 times her age who've been lifting weights for a decade or more! k+ again!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:16:56 am by Jeremy Lightning »

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2012, 06:06:43 am »
ah yeah i understand. to be frank i got kinda bored and drilled out the last part of the story in like 15 mins. its definitely something i can expand on in a side story to get more in depth....i might actually have photos of a girl that inspired the whole thing, though she's not a teen, she's like 26 but the physique i want this girl to have.

Offline jeff1212a

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2012, 01:12:49 pm »
Teen or not, I'd love to see those pics.  And it seems that we'd all love another story, if you're willing.

Offline fighterpilot909

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2012, 03:35:48 am »
if you go to and search for Miriam Cota you'll see what i mean :)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:45:48 am by Saradas.Org »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2012, 05:11:06 am »
Here's a good thread about her:

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=174349.msg704622.html#msg704622

May I say, I think you picked out a great model, and I hope she inspires you to write more stories about Mina. k+!

uzi4you2

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 07:03:12 pm »
sounds like the real life story of this girl!

http://www.youtube.com/user/awesomevideos26/videos

uzi4you2

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2012, 06:16:03 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Strength & Muscle and Growth Stories  |  Daddy, should I be a bodybuilder?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx