Forum Saradas
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx

Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
435900 Posts in 63125 Topics by 27444 Members - Latest Member: alexanderz2001 September 17, 2014, 03:32:02 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Melissa Dettwiller
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Melissa Dettwiller  (Read 14639 times)

Offline pmrkingston

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • All things fitness
Melissa Dettwiller
« on: April 03, 2012, 01:55:03 pm »
Has anyone sessioned with Melissa in recent years. I believe she did do sessions a few years ago, but is she still active?
or is she just the white whale and you can call me ahab

Offline artax

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • Email
Re: Melissa Dettwiller
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 02:04:04 pm »
she used to dance in Houston- last I heard she was in Vegas- she used to do sessions but you had to book a double with Nikki Jackson, I understand that perhaps after the first session you could get a one on one- probably possible but always got the sense that sessions really weren't her thing

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:23:31 pm »

She's lost a lot of her muscle at this point.  I don't know if you'd want to see her even if she did do sessions.

Offline nywolf

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 02:18:16 am »
I had a session with her and Nikki Jackson 2 years ago. We hit it off pretty well and she emailed me a few times, but then went silent. I was told she moved to Reno and has a new boyfriend and has kind of dropped out of "the scene."

Offline davew128

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 08:35:53 am »
Also saw Melissa about two years ago.  She was reasonably priced at the time, a lot of fun to be with but was pretty aggressive in trying to get me to come back the next day for the "repeat session discount".  Not that I wouldn't want to jump at the chance to repeat but I can't be dropping that kind of cash in a short period of time on that sort of thing.  She also didn't want a review posted, so no, I'm not offering details.  :-X

Offline jaime130

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2012, 11:10:02 am »
Saw her twice when she toured before retiring.Great times.FS on the 2nd visit.

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2012, 12:41:00 pm »
Also saw Melissa about two years ago.  She was reasonably priced at the time, a lot of fun to be with but was pretty aggressive in trying to get me to come back the next day for the "repeat session discount".  Not that I wouldn't want to jump at the chance to repeat but I can't be dropping that kind of cash in a short period of time on that sort of thing.  She also didn't want a review posted, so no, I'm not offering details.  :-X

You might as well at this point.  She's gone and never coming back.

Offline mikeg1978

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2012, 04:19:30 pm »
what happened to her?

Online ThaCat

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2012, 04:54:55 pm »
She lived in New Orleans and lost her house and her two pet cats in Hurricane Katrina, and that was the probably beginning of the end.  She seemed to just lose interest in maintaining her bodybuilding lifestyle - on the last couple videos she made, her arm muscles are almost gone and there's a bit of cottage cheese on her legs.  And then she quietly disappeared.

HuBazze

« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2012, 05:55:29 pm »
She lived in New Orleans and lost her house and her two pet cats in Hurricane Katrina, and that was the probably beginning of the end.  She seemed to just lose interest in maintaining her bodybuilding lifestyle - on the last couple videos she made, her arm muscles are almost gone and there's a bit of cottage cheese on her legs.  And then she quietly disappeared.

I heard she met some rich dude who pays her, well he pays for her every whim. Only a rumor tough

Offline lenwise

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2012, 06:43:23 pm »
Boo hoo I want her in whatever shape she's gotten into.

Offline artax

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2012, 07:13:50 pm »
I passed on seeing her because apparently the first time you saw her she would only see you if you did a double with Nikki Jackson so while I'm sure that would have been fun it was cost prohibitive

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2012, 09:57:57 pm »
I passed on seeing her because apparently the first time you saw her she would only see you if you did a double with Nikki Jackson so while I'm sure that would have been fun it was cost prohibitive

Same here.  When she first started announcing she did sessions and came to my area, she would only see you the first time if you did doubles with her and Laurie Larson.  I though that was bullshit, so I passed.  I talked to Melissa and Laurie separately, and concluded that it was better just to see Laurie by herself since I got the impression that Melissa would just "be there" and roll around for with you a little bit while Laurie put in the real work.   This was 3 years ago.

Offline lovethestuff

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2012, 10:17:56 pm »
i saw her with nikki jackson  , melissa was definitely the highlight.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    33.33%
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2012, 02:39:51 pm »

Same here.  When she first started announcing she did sessions and came to my area, she would only see you the first time if you did doubles with her and Laurie Larson.  I though that was bullshit, so I passed.  I talked to Melissa and Laurie separately, and concluded that it was better just to see Laurie by herself since I got the impression that Melissa would just "be there" and roll around for with you a little bit while Laurie put in the real work.   This was 3 years ago.

Highly doubtful that Melissa would ever have been an innocent bystander. She was totally into doing sessions at the time she did them.
   I think ultimately she quit bodybuilding because of her ex husband and her then trainer being demeaning to her in front of people about her condition.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Session reviews  |  Melissa Dettwiller

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx