Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
481073 Posts in 71388 Topics by 27141 Members - Latest Member: john550 July 29, 2014, 10:52:22 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Actresses, singers and artists  |  the biceps size of britney spears
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: the biceps size of britney spears  (Read 3160 times)

jay777

the biceps size of britney spears
« on: November 23, 2011, 11:54:38 am »
since she is been discussed in this forum for a long time now,i think we need to decide what is the size of her biceps.

forn

Re: the biceps size of britney spears
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 01:27:37 pm »
i will go with 14.5'. my biceps are about 12.5 inches and i compared photos of me flexing with all my best to her when she is not even trying to flex and her biceps are bigger.

Offline Storm17

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2011, 04:22:48 am »
14.5 is massive - Britney's not that big.  Many female bodybuilders are around 14-15".  Only the biggest get more than that. 

I'd estimate maybe 12" in her current pudgier state.  11" back 10 years ago when she was tight.

prorok

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 12:27:51 pm »
This poll is stupid. Her biceps are probably around 12' which is the smallest option, but could well be 11' which is not there. 15 on the other hand is ludicrous, many bodybuilders would love have such a big arm.

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Actresses, singers and artists  |  the biceps size of britney spears

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx