Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
486277 Posts in 71721 Topics by 27159 Members - Latest Member: Lordgrey July 25, 2014, 08:34:18 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  strong girls work so hard
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: strong girls work so hard  (Read 25168 times)

dprtpr

strong girls work so hard
« on: November 15, 2007, 09:30:16 pm »
I'm often wondering about the strength of fitness and figure competitors.  For some reason, they don't want to mention how much they lift, only what kind of exercises they do and how many reps.  I was hoping this thread could be a place to post the lifts of fitness and figure competitors.  Doesn't have to be one-rep-max lifts, anything is interesting, especially if it's a fitness or figure competitors that is much stronger than she looks (i.e., the non-bodybuilder-types).  I'll start it off by posting some results I found for Bobbi Billard (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bobbi_Billard) a while back.  The stats are from a long gone website that contained profiles and interviews with many fitness models:

height: 5'8
weight: 130 lbs
biceps: 11 in
quads: 21 in
calves: 13 ¼ in
thighs: 21 in
chest: 39 in
waist: 27 in
hips: 37 in
shoulders: 42 ½ in
bench: 95 lbs barbell and 80 lbs dumbells
curls: 40 lbs
squats: 185 lbs
leg press: 630 lbs
shoulder press: 95 lbs

Not very impressive bench press, but the squats and leg press results aren't that bad, considering that she isn't exactly a bodybuilder.  ;)

Offline MOLDONADO

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
strong muscular fbbs with avarage men
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 02:01:24 pm »
isnt it good idea photos strong fbbs with avarage man

Offline supreme

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Strong muscleWOMEN challenge muscleMEN to the mat!
    • Email
Re: strong muscular fbbs with avarage men
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 09:11:53 am »
Actually, I like to see photos comparing female bodybuilders with male bodybuilders IN THE SAME WEIGHT CLASS.  For instance, Betty Pariso, who is has been anywhere between 160 and 175 pounds at competition weight, matches up very well against most male bodybuilders in that weight range.  In fact, the big blonde bomber - now 53 yrs old!- is more ripped, massive & just plain powerful looking than almost any MBB below 200 pounds, some of whom are half her age! Check out this pic of her alongside famous MBB Lee Lebrada (on her right as we look at the photo).  Despite the fact they have clothes on, it's clear Betty is AT LEAST as muscular as this male champ.  I only wish they had been in their posing bikinis, matching muscle against muscle, competing against each other for an inter-gender title!  BTW, other FBB's who compare favorably with MBB's in their weight class include Maryse Manios and Jana Linke-Sipple.

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 11:04:27 am by Saradas.Org »
There is nothing more sensual or exciting than a truly massive musclewoman of any age in a tiny bikini competing directly against a similarly clad male musclestud on the posing platform in bodybuilding or the wrestling mat in a  grueling submissions only match as an excited audience cheers them on!

Gagehize73

Re: Strength of fitness and figure competitors
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2010, 07:28:43 am »
Bobbi Billard

chevyc20

stregnth pics
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 07:39:33 pm »
just some pics i had showing musclegirls showin off some stregnth.... these kind of pics are pretty cool i think

« Last Edit: April 15, 2010, 08:15:06 pm by Saradas.Org »

Offline BigAngus

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
Re: stregnth pics
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2010, 09:02:18 am »

Offline tatatitan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Strong women vs iron, Female steel bending
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2010, 11:48:26 am »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
This time the lady who faced the steel is:
Kathy Bertram

VITAL STATS
Kathy Bertram
Gulfport, Mississippi
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 175 Lbs., Contest: 150 Lbs.

I started to put on some weight after I quit and figured that I probably should give the exercise thing a try. So I started with a meek 20 minutes on the stair climber 3 times a week. One day while doing my time I noticed that I wasn't having the trouble breathing and before you could say, "Bobs your uncle," I was doing 40 min 4 times a week.

Clip:http://www.mediafire.com/file/ejmfhgmneyx/Kathy Bertram from Team Intense twisting a 1_2 inch steel bar around 3 times.mpg
And a short bonus clip here ripping a license plate
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bi0nnmylyjy/ripping license plate.mpg

Offline tatatitan

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Strong women vs iron, Female steel bending
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2010, 01:15:24 am »
Here is other great clip of the old time Strongwoman Joan Rhodes!!

Her real name was Joan (Josie) Terena.  She was born in 1920 in England. Being slender (170cm/65 kg) she dedicated all her life to circus - she left her house when she was thirteen and started working in circus where performed in different kinds of roles, such as trapeze artist, acrobat and strength performer.

She doubled bars of iron, broke nails of iron of six inches and tore telephone guides just by hands. In one of her spectacles, Joan grabbed "Atlas", a gigantic Belgian man, who weighed 200 kilograms and charged him on her shoulders.

After doubling bars of iron she asked men in the audience to straighten them and, after contemplating as various men from the public unsuccessfully tried that with all their might, she got the bar back and straightened it without any visible effort.

Once Joan was busy in a spectacle in a night club in Vienna, where two spectators happened to be Olympic weightlifters. They declared that they could do easily the same things that she did. Joan offered them to break the nails of 6 inches that she used in her action. In spite of the fact that the both tried that, none of the two managed that. After all, Joan got the nail and broke it.

And Here a clip of her acts!!
Really awesone!!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jaqmx2ot2nt/Joan Rhodes Carbaret Act.mpg

marcel81x

strong girls work so hard
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 09:25:04 pm »
I started a topic a while ago with muscular girls going all out. this one seems to be lost in the deepness of this forum.
since quite a few really liked that...here is a new one. have fun.

in this topic I would like to show how much effort female bodybuilders put into their workout or strength competitions and how far they can push themselves. this should everyone at leat respect the hard work and  ultimate will power they put into their sports.

enjoy and feel free to add to this!!!

I thins the blon one with the pony tail even is Jody May

marcel81x

Re: strong girls work so hard
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2010, 08:20:57 am »
more for you - this time it´s fit girls doing dips.
you can tell that hey go to the max...

marcel81x

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2010, 11:23:16 am »
Lindsey Mulinazzi goes to the max with bizeps curls

marcel81x

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 10:35:07 am »
Mindi O´Brian does push ups and is totally spent afterwards....

marcel81x

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2010, 06:01:54 pm »
Mindi also works very hard at the barbell curls...

marcel81x

« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2010, 04:07:45 pm »
here is more of muscular girls going to the max.

if you like that sort of stuff, I also posted some stories named "strength contest at the beach" at the story board.
here is a direct link to it    http://saradas.org/index.php/board,49.0.html
you´re welcome to go there and let me know how you like them.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  strong girls work so hard

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx