Login with username, password and session length
musclefan

gfx gfx
clearskypharmacy
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
341104 Posts in 47288 Topics by 33639 Members - Latest Member: Trigrhapy May 31, 2016, 11:53:15 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Georgina McConnell
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Georgina McConnell  (Read 683191 times)

Offline givmedajuice

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • It's my duty to shake that booty!
Re: Georgina McConnell
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2016, 04:14:50 am »
Such potential for growth, hate to see that being wasted. But it's her life... I suppose she could always change her mind seeing how young she is. (fingers crossed) No matter what though I wish her all the best in whatever she decides to do.

For me  though, that's a major bummer.

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2016, 01:27:05 pm »
I think peer pressure got to her.

Offline paul2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #122 on: April 25, 2016, 07:09:54 pm »
Heard it was that she went on holiday with her boyfriend who is older and she had enough of people staring as she is quite tall and was much bigger than the guy, even though he works out, she was freakingly huge at a young age.

Who dumbell rows with 60kg??

Offline jiminy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #123 on: April 25, 2016, 11:43:38 pm »
Prepping for shows is brutal. A lot of women today lift but don't compete, or only compete a few times and then stop, but don't stop lifting. Even Cory, Rachel and Lenda still lift. Lenda is still big. Hopefully Georgina doesn't stop lifting.

Offline kevin1

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #124 on: April 26, 2016, 05:29:27 am »
Heard it was that she went on holiday with her boyfriend who is older and she had enough of people staring as she is quite tall and was much bigger than the guy, even though he works out, she was freakingly huge at a young age.

I heard she was at the airport catching a flight and because she was so muscular the TSA thought she might be a superhero type mutant so they selected her to be be scanned in the full-body scanner but she was so huge she couldn't fit inside the scanner box. Needless to say she was humiliated and she hasn't touched a weight since.

Offline givmedajuice

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
  • It's my duty to shake that booty!
« Reply #125 on: April 26, 2016, 06:15:54 am »

I heard she was at the airport catching a flight and because she was so muscular the TSA thought she might be a superhero type mutant so they selected her to be be scanned in the full-body scanner but she was so huge she couldn't fit inside the scanner box. Needless to say she was humiliated and she hasn't touched a weight since.

Who told you this?

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #126 on: April 26, 2016, 03:34:49 pm »

Who told you this?

I'm presuming the middle comment by kein1 was meant as a joke (especially as the TSA is an American government agency and the British equivalent, who frankly wouldn't care); the former story I had come across before - I think someone posted it someone on the forum following one of Georgina's final post in her IG account as a FBB/WPD competitor, just after/during her holiday with her BF.  A real shame if it came to that, as she was just beginning to mature as a woman, gaining both curves and beauty (some of her final photos with muscle were stunning) just as she was starting to gain experience as a bodybuilder and probably paying off in her look.  If she feels happier as she is now, then good for her - it should never be about what pleases us fans - we should at least be grateful for what pleasure she gave us during her short career in the sport.  I hope she comes back, but I doubt it, given she lives in the UK - it might've been a different story if she'd been living in the US, Canada or certain parts of the rest of Europe where female bodybuilders are at least (politely) tolerated by most people.
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline pumpfiction

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #127 on: April 26, 2016, 10:45:43 pm »
I must admit that kevin1's bits of sarcasm never fail to make me laugh out (very) loud  :D

Offline paul2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2016, 08:09:47 pm »
Yeah someone posted it before

Who told you this?

I'm presuming the middle comment by kein1 was meant as a joke (especially as the TSA is an American government agency and the British equivalent, who frankly wouldn't care); the former story I had come across before - I think someone posted it someone on the forum following one of Georgina's final post in her IG account as a FBB/WPD competitor, just after/during her holiday with her BF.  A real shame if it came to that, as she was just beginning to mature as a woman, gaining both curves and beauty (some of her final photos with muscle were stunning) just as she was starting to gain experience as a bodybuilder and probably paying off in her look.  If she feels happier as she is now, then good for her - it should never be about what pleases us fans - we should at least be grateful for what pleasure she gave us during her short career in the sport.  I hope she comes back, but I doubt it, given she lives in the UK - it might've been a different story if she'd been living in the US, Canada or certain parts of the rest of Europe where female bodybuilders are at least (politely) tolerated by most people.

Yeah someone posted it before on here, but she mentioned it in her facebook account.

Offline ffovfls

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    30%
  • Frank Griffin
    • Frank Griffin FMGStories Patreon
« Reply #129 on: May 22, 2016, 01:26:38 pm »
Such a beautiful girl, what ever happened to her?
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?ty=h&u=2880885

If you have discipline, drive, determination, NOTHING is impossible
- DLB

Offline jiminy

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #130 on: May 23, 2016, 07:07:19 pm »

Andrulla Blanchette used to warm up with 60kg. Her wings were like a shield of steel!

Offline paul2000

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #131 on: May 23, 2016, 10:44:43 pm »

Andrulla Blanchette used to warm up with 60kg. Her wings were like a shield of steel!

Difference is she was 19 at the time, no guy in my gym no matter what the age is, gets past 50 and she did 60 effortlessly

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  UK Female Bodybuilding and Fitness  |  Georgina McConnell

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx