gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
451001 Posts in 69494 Topics by 28149 Members - Latest Member: Nimbus April 25, 2014, 05:51:16 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Private Sessions & Reviews  |  Kris Clark
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Kris Clark  (Read 40099 times)

Offline jimf1349

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
Re: Kris Clark
« Reply #75 on: July 10, 2012, 01:56:47 pm »
Anyone seen Kris clark recently? How was it?

Offline bruce321

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    60%
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2012, 02:43:18 pm »

Saw Kris about two months ago, and have experience with her previously. She's gotten BIG, and not in the off-season way. She said that she's no longer focusing on competition, training for her ideals instead. Her arms and chest are noticeably larger while staying fairly lean. I was particularly impressed by her upper pecs - she could stack books on that shelf!

As far as the session itself, I've got nothing to add to prior reviews. She is the gold standard.

Offline jimf1349

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2012, 05:53:59 am »
Bruce Its says on her profile she does fantasy wrestling.Does she allow you to fight back or is it one! Anyone else who had a session with Kris,same question! Jim

Offline jimf1349

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #78 on: July 16, 2012, 06:28:05 am »
Were you allowed tofight back in fastasy wrestling Jim

Offline santino corleone

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #79 on: July 18, 2012, 07:52:18 pm »
I had a session with Kris earlier in the year. Yes, you can fight back in the fantasy wrestlling but she gets into it so be prepared to have her have her way with you when you fight back.

Offline jimf1349

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #80 on: July 19, 2012, 11:45:08 am »
Are you good at wrestling or was she just so much stronger it was a waste of time to try to fight back? Jim

Offline santino corleone

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #81 on: July 30, 2012, 09:55:50 pm »
I am not much of a wrestler but I am strong. She is stronger.

Offline davidfbb

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Kris Clark
« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2013, 12:19:12 pm »
I  am an experienced session guy having done more than 50 sessions since the 1990's. I consider Kris Clark in the top five. I have always preferred the bigger more muscular women and Kris is definitely one of the biggest, most dense women I have seen. Her 5 ft 4 in frame supports 172 pounds of raging mature  female muscle  at 10 per cent body fat. For those who are into muscle worship Kris is THE total muscle goddess and enjoys a good hard massage.

Her upper body is world class with literally no weak muscle groups.  Her traps are large and thick and tie beautifully into big cannonball delts. Kris has huge biceps that are complemented by amazing world class triceps giving her massive arms a 17.5 inch girth. If you are into forearms, like myself,  you will appreciate hers which are bloated, vascular and shapely. Kris' two best best body parts are her wide back and her thick, massive chest. No implants here, just a fully natural chest of delicious, dense rock solid pec muscle rivaling that of legend Colette Guimond who trains at the same gym as Kris in Tampa. Her back is so thick and wide you won't be able to wrap your arms completely around her.Although I did not belly punch her ( next time) I would have only hurt my hand as her abs were like steel. Kris enjoys posing topless and if you bring your camera you will have memories that will keep you very happy until you see her next.

While Kris' lower body may lag her upper a little that is only because of her tremendously developed upper torso. If you are into scissor holds Kris' legs could be the most powerful I have ever felt. Her body scissors had me tapping out within a few seconds otherwise my ribs would have snapped like kindling. And her head scissor will have you begging for release. She says she has knocked out numerous guys with the outrageous power of her muscular legs.

Kris is great to be with. She has a bubbly personality and she is intelligent so you can talk to her about anything. I took Kris out on the town in Vegas  at a fine restaurant followed by a show. I had her wear something that was not too revealing so as to prevent both men and women ogling this gorgeous muscle goddess. She was my total dream date. If you want to experience one if the  sexiest muscle women on the session circuit Kris should be your number one choice. It's only been a few days since I saw her and I am already planning out next encounter.

Offline xyhg2001

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2013, 12:33:31 pm »
What a nice review, David. I have enjoyed her company as well. What a classy gal!

Offline frankbunce

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2013, 09:23:21 am »
Top job. No question she's a lovely lady. Never meet the woman but its as clear as the day is long. Thanks David.

Offline jdub2001

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #85 on: March 14, 2013, 07:21:08 pm »
Have a session with her tonight. I will give a review shortly. Heard a lot of great things about her, hopefully she lives up to the hype!

Offline qtrmileracer

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #86 on: March 20, 2013, 10:55:34 pm »
Im setup with her in April when she comes to Philly..

Offline bubba69

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #87 on: March 21, 2013, 03:07:04 pm »
You don't have the balls to do a strapon session with her.  She will totally wreck your ass, and loves dominating and destroying men!  I dare you to try it!

Offline wujekcity

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
« Reply #88 on: March 21, 2013, 03:19:38 pm »
You don't have the balls to do a strapon session with her.  She will totally wreck your ass, and loves dominating and destroying men!  I dare you to try it!

well since im not gay, why would i want anyone shoving something in my ass?

Offline raraparu

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #89 on: March 21, 2013, 03:42:30 pm »
Bubba, are you speaking from personal experience? If so, save yourself some money, plenty of gay guys will do it for free.

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Private Sessions & Reviews  |  Kris Clark

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx