Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
480813 Posts in 71401 Topics by 27355 Members - Latest Member: misterdima August 01, 2014, 01:51:40 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sex with FBB
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Sex with FBB  (Read 48691 times)

Offline lix4fbbs

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
Re: Sex with FBB
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2011, 08:15:29 pm »
I have had sex with female bodybuilders, professional athletes of all sports, from the WNBA to World Cup soccer players, skiers, surfers, female boxers, wrestlers, MMA fighters, college athletes, Olympic gold medalists, triathletes, astronauts, chess champions, professors, artists, musicians ,actresses  (including the entire cast of 'Desperate Housewives'), women in the military, politicians, and world leaders. Female Bodybuilders are by far the best to have have sex with.

Post of the f*ing year!!!
Kudos.

L sevin

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2011, 09:08:22 pm »
So have I, khudle. Pretty much all those you mentioned, in fact. Ah....yes!

Offline ni1986

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #47 on: September 15, 2011, 12:27:55 am »
money talks. fbb's need cash in a lean market for them.  Some, of course, wont have sex for money on a moral basis, but I have heard of more than a few having sex for money over the years. 

Offline buddye

• Activity:
    0%
  • I am Malekith here to conquer the Universe.
« Reply #48 on: September 15, 2011, 04:21:49 am »
I've never tried to pick one up, I've never even seen an actual hard-core fbb. There aren't many where I live so I've never had the opportunity to attempt to pick one up. But I'm guessing that hooking up w/ a fbb is easier than many here seem to think. I can't imagine they're in tremendous demand. Let's face facts. Most guys don't find them appealing. Of those who do, I imagine most of them don't have the balls to approach them. Many are embarrassed by their attraction to fbbs and wouldn't be caught dead in public with one (to say nothing of bringing one home to meet the parents) out of fear of being thought weird or falling victim to some perceived stigma attached to being attracted to this kind of woman. Others are simply weak, timid little schmoes who are too intimidated and insecure to approach a fbb.
Those few guys who have what it takes have a huge trump card to play. The knowledge that testosterone makes you extremely horney. Many of these women inject it and have the testosterone levels of an adult man. Imagine women who are as horney as we all are! Would it take much for any half-way good looking woman to talk you into having sex? I rest my case. ;D
For anyone who wants it, this should be a slam dunk, guys!  
« Last Edit: September 15, 2011, 04:26:28 am by buddye »

Offline kevin1

• Activity:
    73.33%
« Reply #49 on: September 15, 2011, 09:25:02 am »
I've never tried to pick one up, I've never even seen an actual hard-core fbb. There aren't many where I live so I've never had the opportunity to attempt to pick one up. But I'm guessing that hooking up w/ a fbb is easier than many here seem to think. I can't imagine they're in tremendous demand. Let's face facts. Most guys don't find them appealing. Of those who do, I imagine most of them don't have the balls to approach them. Many are embarrassed by their attraction to fbbs and wouldn't be caught dead in public with one (to say nothing of bringing one home to meet the parents) out of fear of being thought weird or falling victim to some perceived stigma attached to being attracted to this kind of woman. Others are simply weak, timid little schmoes who are too intimidated and insecure to approach a fbb.
Those few guys who have what it takes have a huge trump card to play. The knowledge that testosterone makes you extremely horney. Many of these women inject it and have the testosterone levels of an adult man. Imagine women who are as horney as we all are! Would it take much for any half-way good looking woman to talk you into having sex? I rest my case. ;D

I was just looking at the latest pics on Alina Popa's blog and thinking the same thing. Poor girl probably doesn't have many suitors, maybe you should fly out to Las Vegas and save her from her lonely life.
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

musc69

« Reply #50 on: September 15, 2011, 01:19:43 pm »
If nothing changed recently, Alina is happily married to an Italian man.
Italians do it better, remember Madonna's T-shirt?
And Alina is not stupid:)))
She knows how to enjoy herself
She surely has no problem finding men, if she should divorce in the future
But i think she's really so in love with her husband, and I'm happy for her
She's a fantastic woman
Not only beauty and muscles, great intelligence also

pyro

« Reply #51 on: September 15, 2011, 05:55:31 pm »
Alinas husband is with her - do you want to be in their bed?

If nothing changed recently, Alina is happily married to an Italian man.
Italians do it better, remember Madonna's T-shirt?
And Alina is not stupid:)))
She knows how to enjoy herself
She surely has no problem finding men, if she should divorce in the future
But i think she's really so in love with her husband, and I'm happy for her
She's a fantastic woman
Not only beauty and muscles, great intelligence also

Offline achilleus

• Golden VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
    • Email
« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2011, 06:43:00 pm »
having sex with Alina would be one of the best things in life, but also potentially the last thing (for example if she has to sneeze .... ).
https://www.facebook.com/arammel1

Muscular women covered in nothing but finest poetry

Offline 577nitro

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2011, 10:01:16 pm »
Where would be the best place to find one? City state event? I know the obvious places Venice beach, the Olympia and the gym.  Know am.just itching for the oppurtinity to meet a fbb outside a session.

beowulff

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2011, 10:30:27 pm »
Where would be the best place to find one? City state event? I know the obvious places Venice beach, the Olympia and the gym.  Know am.just itching for the oppurtinity to meet a fbb outside a session.
At the Gym.
Join Golds, World. or Powerhouse - there will usually be a few FBBs there.

Offline someone

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2011, 10:47:02 pm »

Golds gym Redondo Beach is great - Dianne Solomons, Susan Kodaira, Tonya Moore, Emery Miller I've seen there.

Offline buddye

• Activity:
    0%
  • I am Malekith here to conquer the Universe.
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2011, 04:02:32 am »

I was just looking at the latest pics on Alina Popa's blog and thinking the same thing. Poor girl probably doesn't have many suitors, maybe you should fly out to Las Vegas and save her from her lonely life.
 ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I'm nuts, huh? Check out the Silvia Matta thread, smartass.
http://saradas.org/index.php/topic,67557.0.html
She's totally huge and sexy as hell, but look at the little bald twerp she had to settle for. Does she look like she had a lot of options? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) 

Upload Image to TurboImageHost.com

Offline someone

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2011, 05:34:25 am »
Actually, he's a bodybuilder.  A lot of the time bodybuilders get together and one stops competing.  That was the case here. 

This is not a special case.  Hormonally enhanced women may want
more sex and are less inhibited but they are women.  It's the same situation as with any other female.  Anyone has a chance.  Women don't settle.  Or if they do it's an arranged marriage like in some Indian or middle eastern cultures.  Then I imagine there would be some settling. 

I think if both were bodybuilders then there would be some common ground and a greater chance of doing things together and bonding more.  Bodybuilding is selfish.  So a partner would be able to understand things better.  A man with financial means would be able finance everything effortlessly for a bodybuilding  girlfriend / spouse and still have plenty of free time.  Most bodybuilders I know arr fairly broke and either sell juice or do
sessions (male and female).  Believe it or not gay male bodybuilders charge more for sessions and get more.  Some non gay dudes do some gay stuff for GH, juice, and cash.  In fact my significant other used to see Lyle Alzedo's ex boyfriend for GH back in the day.  This guy would hire male bodybuilders for sessions in Venice and sling GH.

That was about 14 years ago towards the end of the golden days in Venice. 

It seems like a lot of guys here view this situation as the hot girl in highshool that only dates football players.  Well, it's not.  Be real and give it a shot.  You're not in highschool.  Just be confident and sincere.  Also check out the woman and see is she's cool.  Look past the muscles that are an instant hard on.  She may be a complete bitch that you want nothing to do with.  The young FBB I would stay away from.  Chances are they are still 17 mentally and are on androgens.  That combination is dangerous unless you are 17.  Young girls are mentally challenged and when you add testosterone to that it moves into the "fucking retarded" or "Obamaesque" category.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2011, 11:02:17 am »
Young girls are mentally challenged and when you add testosterone to that it moves into the "fucking retarded" or "Obamaesque" category.

Heh!  Karma for that.

c59lturbo

« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2011, 02:26:25 pm »
^^^ lolololllll... 2nd that

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Sex with FBB

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx