Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
www.getroids.net

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
480970 Posts in 71381 Topics by 27141 Members - Latest Member: john550 July 29, 2014, 08:51:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Your top FBB video sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Your top FBB video sessions  (Read 20901 times)

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
Your top FBB video sessions
« on: December 12, 2010, 01:50:43 pm »
The recent great postings by hgwells has got me thinking about my all-time greatest lits of FBB videos.

I'm sure this has appeared previously, but here goes - what are your top 5 or 10 (as you prefer) FBB video sessions (i.e.

videos/DVDs/online clip series) of all time, and why?

Mine are:-

1. FTV - The Marja Lehtonen Video: What can I say, but bronzed, beefy and beautiful! At her very best (pre-breast implants) here, showing off her outragous arms, quads, glutes (see light blue top/silvery hotpants) and overall conditioning to the maximum effect! Loves the camera and giving her arms of fans what they want.  Great camera work showcasing another goddess!

2.WPW-V391 Andrulla Blanchette: From my post from hgwells' upload of this video, you will gather that I am a big fan of this lady - I am still amazed to this day how she could pack so much quality muscle of such a small frame; she is at her very best in this one, shot just after the 1999 Ms. Olympia (which I thought had so many competitors at their best).  She always appears to look huge, probably due to that amazing "V-taper" and big arms/shoulders (relative to others of a similar height).

3. FTV - The Kim Perez Video: Amazing arms and chest, ripped but big, pumping up throughout the whole video, with some great close-ups (which are much better than WPW's videos, which tend to be very "tastefully" done.  I think James Cook and his team really knew what the customers (us) wanted from the shoots, and so such video work is much more common thesedays.  Needless to say there can't be much better things than staring at a close-up of Kim's pumped pecs and arms (great skin tone as well).

4. WPW-V267 Tina Lockwood: My ultimate woman bodybuilder of the 1990s. I was at college at that time (1994/95), and I always remember seeing the shot of her in that white dress on the "Back Page" of Womens Physique World - I nearly blew my load in the shop before I bought the magazine. I'd been into FBBs for about 8-10 years by then, and was always on the lookout for bigger and bigger FBBs, but she blew me away! I'm sure everyone has their own No.1 FBB, whereby no-one else comes close (sort of a "first love", I suppose), and she is mine. This video shoot is only at my No.4 as the quality of the shoot (not enough close-ups) and video itself (no digital quality recordings then) let it down (only slightly).  I would've loved to have seen a video session of her afterwards when she was photgrahed in the red/white/blue "hot pants/top" outfit - perfect!!

5. WPW-V373/RM-V200/RM-V214 (Equal) Denise Hoshor: One gorgeous woman with big, sexy muscle. Right up there with Marja and Andrulla on working the camera, but looks so femine and curvaceous in off-season condition. One of the few FBBs I actuallythink that having breast impants has made them look even better (similar with Elena Sieple, especially in off-season condition)

6. WPW-V255 Paula Suzuki: I think she's got the greatest chest/back of all time (her pecs in particular have me salivating every time I watch!), and she just looks amazing in mid-season shape in a great range of outfits, with a wonderful smile and bubbly personality.

7. Colette Guimond (several clips): Those showcasing her huge pecs never cease to amaze me! They actually look bigger (proportionally) than many of the male competitors.  I have also had the pleasure of inspecting these beauties first hand, so I'm bound tp be biased!  I'm sure you can tell that I am a big fan of FBBs with large pecs (I like only a few with breast implants).

8. WPW-V603 Gina Davis: The ultimate off-season FBB, and to me the only woman to match Denise Hoshor for feminine curves! Appears to have great, fun-loving personality, always laughing and smiling.

9. WPW-V352 Tammy Wooden: Amazing size and shapes from this woman - her biceps look much larger than the 17in they are in the video. The scenes where she's wearing the famous WPW "cinnamon dress" (on the railway track and in the hot tub [gigity]) are worth buying this alone!

10. WPW-V322 Christa Bauch (also now RM-V115) Was the original amazing mature musclewoman (Milf) before Betty Pariso came onto the scene.  She actually wasn't as large as some of her fellow competitors, but the combination of her mucule shapes, great conditioning (even off-season) and amazing tan meant she looked $1M! I'd always previously been a fan of biceps on FBBs, but she showed me what great pecs (and introduced me to pec-bouncing!) and abs could do for an FBB. The close-ups of her chest, arms and abs are, I think as good as those of Kim Perez.

Well, that my top ten - I have many other favourites (too many to list here), and I'm sure you all have your own personaly favourites. I suspect mine were in the period 1994-2008 as I think female bodybuilding was at its best then, especially in the late 1990s.  You comments (and karma) and own top 10 lists are most welcome!
Rimmer: "Step up to Red Alert!"
Kryten: "Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb."

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
Re: Your top FBB video sessions
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 09:31:05 am »
C'mon guys - remember this site isn't just about downloading video clips and photos, its about a celebration of female muscle, inlcuding discussion (whether light-hearted or not) about the sport and why we find female bodybuilders so alluring!

So give us your top 10 videos/DVDs/clips - you never know, there may be one that's amazing that you've never seen before!  ;)

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2010, 12:41:36 am »
My top 5 favorite all time (no particular order). Most of these are really old, but the point is that at the time they really made an impression on me.

PP-90: Joanne McCartney: Joanne's in great shape, her legs are dynamite, and the wrestling in this video is some of the best
                                          ever recorded. Joanne totally annihlates her male opponent, making him squeal in agony time and time again.
                                          Incredible shots of Joanne's shoulder, back, glute and thigh muscles bulging in exertion as she imposes her iron
                                          will on her terrified opponent, nearly reducing him to tears. Great tape.

Abuser Friendly (Builtmore Productions): Nancy Lewis is just in amazing shape for this one -- massive biceps, powerful shoulders, magnificent
                                          V-Shaped chest. Great scenes where she disrobes before a puny male onlooker.

WPW 192 -- Women's Strength Extravaganza 1992: has a really amazing sequence featuring a massive, musclebound, 180lb Rhonda Lundstedt 
                                          (one of the best looking female bodybuilders of all time) competing in the fitness part of the competition. Rhonda looks like
                                          a bronzed hulk next to the scrawny fitness competitors. The expressions on their faces  is priceless--  some look terrifed,
                                          as if she might on a whim decide to snap them in half; other looks smitten with the powerful bodybuilder -- maybe they can
                                          approach after the show and buy her a drink? I love comparison type videos, and this is one of the best.

WPW101 -- Susan Myers: one of those land mark videos you dont forget. Prior to this I had never had seen an fbb with a combination of Myers
                                          "Southern Gurl" good looks and her mind-blowing conditioning. Her muscles look absolutely rock hard, and she literally
                                          punishes all of the cheesy outfits WPW gets her to wear. Very memorable scene where she walks away from the camera
                                          in a thong swimsuit, and the camera zooms in on her muscular ass cheeks clenching and unclenching as she walks away.

Video Productions of Hawai -- Denise Hoshor: Denise is an absolute she-hunk in this -- combination of size and hardness will rock your senses. Great scenes
                                               of her arrogantly strutting up and down a beach while astounded locals gape in wonder. 

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2010, 10:16:13 am »
khuddle - I remember the pictures of Rhonda Lundstedt from that show in WPW - I remember thinking at the time that she was huge (see her WPW cover photo from around then as well).  I saw her once (briefly) in an episode of Miami Vice, however she (as usual with FBBs on screen) played a "henchwoman" and died soon after appearing on camera.

Your correct in that (as I suspect as well) most of us would put the top 5 or 10 down from when we thought the "goldern era" was in female bodybuilding for us.  Actually I've been thinking about whether I should put the Susan Myers DVD on my list of ones to buy next - even though I've never been a fan (in general) of the contest-condition look, some women (Andrulla Blanchette, Alina Popa, Christa Bauch and Susan) seem to still look great and very muscular/defined, without looking as they could really do with a good meal!

I actually bought the Andrulla Blanchette DVD (WPW-V391) relatively recently - to think I was missing out on something that good for years!  Hopefully another "hidden gem" can be unearthed by someone posting their top 10 here.

Offline shanghai

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2010, 05:57:13 pm »
THE BUSINESS MAN With Jana Linke-sippl.

I like so much this session. I dream Jana do that with me.

Offline sanuk808

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2010, 08:12:45 am »
Great topic, I almost missed this one.  Top 10 at the moment:

WPW-472 Nursel Gurler:  When it's all said and done, I think this might be my favorite video, and it's all because of Nursel.  Nursel became one of my favorite female bodybuilders after this video not so much because of her physique (which is damn impressive), but because of her personality.  I've never seen anyone in my life, man or woman, bodybuilder or not, that seemed so joyful to be alive, and so happy to live the bodybuilder lifestyle.  She simply LOVES to flex her muscles to the camera, and engage in playful and friendly conversation with the cameraman.  I like that there are not one but two gym sequences:  One where she's a bit offseason, and another where she's in virtual contest shape.  And of course the posing, where she shows off her very muscular physique in a variety of dresses.  There's one sequence where she grabs a broom and says "I can fly on it," then she spots a spider nearby, talks to the spider during posing, and says to the creature, "Many biceps I see!"  If every woman, bodybuilder or not, had half the personality Nursel has, the world would be a better place.

Raymartin 176:  Michelle Maroldo:  I've never seen Michelle look better than in this video.  There are lots of closeups of her flawless body, some pec punching where she doesn't even flinch (not pitty-pat punches either), and there's a really sexy sequence where her entire upper half is covered up.  The guy rolls up Michelle's sleeve slowly, teasing us that there's more muscle where that came from.  Then Michelle takes her sweet time unbuttoning the shirt as she reveals her legendary, chiseled body.  There's some oiling, armwrestling, posing in a golden bikini, and a sensual end sequence where she grooms herself in a beautiful dress. 

Raymartin 200/214 Denise Hoshor:  These two videos are on one DVD now, and besides perhaps the Video Productions of Hawaii video, I've never seen Denise so huge, muscular and sensual before.  RM 200 is the gym video, and I like how she talks about her gym routines.  She isn't simply pumping for the camera, she's also giving tips on form and technique.  Then comes RM 214, and if you're a fbb fan, you haven't lived until you've seen Denise posing in skimpy lingerie in a bed. 

WPW-255 Paula Suzuki:  I pretty much echo your comments, UK_Fan, plus the fact that she's from where I'm from, Hawaii (I wonder if she's still living around here?), and that she has one of the cutest voices I've heard for any woman, bodybuilder or not.  Paula Suzuki is proof that a fbb can be HUGE and still be very feminine.  Paula's personality reminds me of Nursel's.  Her legendary back is on full display here (this video also comes with Raymartin video).

WPW-313 1997 Strength Extravaganza:  This video has Annie Rivieccio, Dawn Whitham (before she went haywire), Amy Pazzo, Denise Gerard, Christie Wolf and others pumping heavy weight throughout this contest.  Lots of closeups of the competitors (at one point Annie looks like she's about to faint)...but what sets this part from other strength extravaganzas are the guest routines by Christa Bauch and Tazzie Colomb.  Christa comes out in a cute little outfit with two glasses of beer, then she strips out of her dress and flexes her glorious body.  Then there's Tazzie's routine, dancing to Toni Braxton's "You're making me high" like she's in a stripclub...even Gene X thought this was one of the sexiest performances by a female bodybuilder he's ever seen.

WPW-397 1999 Ms. Olympia:  Kim Chizevsky at her most ripped.  Nuff said.  I can't listen to "Mambo number 5" anymore without thinking of her routine.  There's also a ridiculously huge Lesa Lewis, a sexy Yaxeni Oriquen, Iris Kyle before she dominated the 2000s, Andrulla Blanchette and others.

WPW-636 Marja Lehtonen:  My favorite Marja video.  Great camera work in this production, and Marja is breathtaking as usual.  Gorgeous outfits throughout the video. 

WPW-328 Brenda Raganot and Valerie Gangi:  Two great women on one DVD!  Brenda looks absolutely gorgeous in this video, as she flexes in a stunning golden dress, a red dress, and other revealing, sexy outfits.  She looks like she's ready to go out to the nightclub in this video.  Valerie Gangi closes out the second half; this is one of the few videos where you see a prime Gangi (before she turned fitness); like Hoshor, you will weep to see how much she has transformed compared to her heyday.

WPW-327 Amelia Hernandez:  I've hardly seen a more shredded competitor than Amelia.  Her unbelievable body is on full display here...even in offseason she looks mind-boggling, even cartoonish (in a good way of course).  What would make this a perfect video is if there were gym sequences, but I'm not going to complain for an all-posing video.

Annie Rivieccio - Seeing is Believing:  My favorite bodybuilder.  Except for the first 2.5 minutes she's topless throughout this entire video.  She bends some iron bars and rips chains in half in this video, her pecs literally bulging as she screams and grimaces with all her might.  Even if she's acting, it's a great show.  Her boyfriend at the time enters the video and starts to feel up her pecs and oil them, all the while Annie effortlessly does some impressive pec flexing. 

No doubt this will change in the future... also dig WPW 414 Pauliina Talus (especially the pool sequence at the end), Lora Ottenad's "bedroom wrestling," WPW 277 Vickie Gates....and so on.
"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline UK_Fan

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2010, 11:33:38 am »
Great list, maldoror1020, and your appreciation for the choice of topic is iself much appreciated (as is Karma!!). I also own a few off your list (other than Paula Suzuki's), which are great as well (so many to choose from).

Whilst I don't have the 1999 Ms. Olympia video/DVD, I must admit I found the photos of the contest I've seen to show that it was probably the best collection of female bodybuilders for many years, perhaps of all time - all the top competitors were in or very near their best shape (except Iris Kyle, who was just beginning as a pro).  Most years we only have two contenders for the top spot, not 5 or 6!

I would've loved Kim to have done some more video/photo shoots when she was at her best (both off/mid-season and contest shape) -  a shame that WPW couldn't persuade her to do another one (her only one being with them much earlier in her career).

Offline sanuk808

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2010, 05:34:37 am »
Do you have the Kim Perez and the Gina Davis video?  If you do, I would love to grab them.  Khuddle, do you have the nancy lewis video; if so I would love to get that.  I'll be upping more of my collection in the coming weeks.
"Do you know why women have to buy diamond rings and fancy stones?  Cause they don't have a rock collection like this!"  Wendy McMaster

Offline jdc031

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2010, 04:30:24 pm »
Heather Foster's last WPW video is jaw-dropping.

Michelle Maroldo's session with that dope Mike (the earlier WPW session is wonderful, too)

Christa Bauch/Gabi Sziskay (I love when Gabi walks up the hotel lobby in the tight outfit with her lats flaring out from her 23-inch waist)

Susan Myers' first WPW video

Amelia Hernandez working her arms in the gym - not sure where this originated, but it may be the greatest biceps video of all time

Offline khuddle

• Activity:
    100%
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2010, 05:24:58 pm »

WPW-397 1999 Ms. Olympia:  Kim Chizevsky at her most ripped.  Nuff said.  I can't listen to "Mambo number 5" anymore without thinking of her routine.  There's also a ridiculously huge Lesa Lewis, a sexy Yaxeni Oriquen, Iris Kyle before she dominated the 2000s, Andrulla Blanchette and others.

I was actually at that show, 3rd row out. Kim was so big she could have competed with the lightweight males, no joke.
So could have Tazzie Colomb, Andrulla Blanchette and Brenda Raganot, all who came in looking like mini-incredible hulks. I think my jaw hit
the floor and shattered when I saw Brenda Raganot's shoulder to waist ratio -- unbelievable that a WOMAN could build shoulders that broad!
And then there was Vicki Gates and Lesa Lewis who also came in the shape of their lives.

Might have been the greatest single fbb contest in history.

big diesel

« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2010, 04:52:10 pm »
Anything with Christa Bauch, Vickie Gates, Rosemary Jennings, and Rita Bello.

panlao69

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2011, 08:48:46 pm »
Absolutly MARJA!!!
all her videos are amazing!!!

lovesmuscle

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2012, 12:28:17 pm »
The recent great postings by hgwells has got me thinking about my all-time greatest lits of FBB videos.

I'm sure this has appeared previously, but here goes - what are your top 5 or 10 (as you prefer) FBB video sessions (i.e.

videos/DVDs/online clip series) of all time, and why?

Mine are:-

1. FTV - The Marja Lehtonen Video: What can I say, but bronzed, beefy and beautiful! At her very best (pre-breast implants) here, showing off her outragous arms, quads, glutes (see light blue top/silvery hotpants) and overall conditioning to the maximum effect! Loves the camera and giving her arms of fans what they want.  Great camera work showcasing another goddess!

2.WPW-V391 Andrulla Blanchette: From my post from hgwells' upload of this video, you will gather that I am a big fan of this lady - I am still amazed to this day how she could pack so much quality muscle of such a small frame; she is at her very best in this one, shot just after the 1999 Ms. Olympia (which I thought had so many competitors at their best).  She always appears to look huge, probably due to that amazing "V-taper" and big arms/shoulders (relative to others of a similar height).

3. FTV - The Kim Perez Video: Amazing arms and chest, ripped but big, pumping up throughout the whole video, with some great close-ups (which are much better than WPW's videos, which tend to be very "tastefully" done.  I think James Cook and his team really knew what the customers (us) wanted from the shoots, and so such video work is much more common thesedays.  Needless to say there can't be much better things than staring at a close-up of Kim's pumped pecs and arms (great skin tone as well).

4. WPW-V267 Tina Lockwood: My ultimate woman bodybuilder of the 1990s. I was at college at that time (1994/95), and I always remember seeing the shot of her in that white dress on the "Back Page" of Womens Physique World - I nearly blew my load in the shop before I bought the magazine. I'd been into FBBs for about 8-10 years by then, and was always on the lookout for bigger and bigger FBBs, but she blew me away! I'm sure everyone has their own No.1 FBB, whereby no-one else comes close (sort of a "first love", I suppose), and she is mine. This video shoot is only at my No.4 as the quality of the shoot (not enough close-ups) and video itself (no digital quality recordings then) let it down (only slightly).  I would've loved to have seen a video session of her afterwards when she was photgrahed in the red/white/blue "hot pants/top" outfit - perfect!!

5. WPW-V373/RM-V200/RM-V214 (Equal) Denise Hoshor: One gorgeous woman with big, sexy muscle. Right up there with Marja and Andrulla on working the camera, but looks so femine and curvaceous in off-season condition. One of the few FBBs I actuallythink that having breast impants has made them look even better (similar with Elena Sieple, especially in off-season condition)

6. WPW-V255 Paula Suzuki: I think she's got the greatest chest/back of all time (her pecs in particular have me salivating every time I watch!), and she just looks amazing in mid-season shape in a great range of outfits, with a wonderful smile and bubbly personality.

7. Colette Guimond (several clips): Those showcasing her huge pecs never cease to amaze me! They actually look bigger (proportionally) than many of the male competitors.  I have also had the pleasure of inspecting these beauties first hand, so I'm bound tp be biased!  I'm sure you can tell that I am a big fan of FBBs with large pecs (I like only a few with breast implants).

8. WPW-V603 Gina Davis: The ultimate off-season FBB, and to me the only woman to match Denise Hoshor for feminine curves! Appears to have great, fun-loving personality, always laughing and smiling.

9. WPW-V352 Tammy Wooden: Amazing size and shapes from this woman - her biceps look much larger than the 17in they are in the video. The scenes where she's wearing the famous WPW "cinnamon dress" (on the railway track and in the hot tub [gigity]) are worth buying this alone!

10. WPW-V322 Christa Bauch (also now RM-V115) Was the original amazing mature musclewoman (Milf) before Betty Pariso came onto the scene.  She actually wasn't as large as some of her fellow competitors, but the combination of her mucule shapes, great conditioning (even off-season) and amazing tan meant she looked $1M! I'd always previously been a fan of biceps on FBBs, but she showed me what great pecs (and introduced me to pec-bouncing!) and abs could do for an FBB. The close-ups of her chest, arms and abs are, I think as good as those of Kim Perez.

Well, that my top ten - I have many other favourites (too many to list here), and I'm sure you all have your own personaly favourites. I suspect mine were in the period 1994-2008 as I think female bodybuilding was at its best then, especially in the late 1990s.  You comments (and karma) and own top 10 lists are most welcome!

A man who knows his stuff !!

K+

Offline wujekcity

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 05:43:07 pm »
Tina Lockwood 267

All the Ray Martin Tina Lockwood Videos

gordonlloyd

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 07:16:57 pm »
Family Reunion 1 & 2 -- Karla at her best both pre and post implants

Forum Saradas  |  News and Discussion  |  Gossip about female bodybuilders  |  Your top FBB video sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx