gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

gfx gfx
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

gfx gfx
gfx
449665 Posts in 69300 Topics by 28235 Members - Latest Member: mi4key April 19, 2014, 05:06:21 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Bigger/stronger girlfriend/wife
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bigger/stronger girlfriend/wife  (Read 9503 times)

20abreha20

Bigger/stronger girlfriend/wife
« on: August 30, 2010, 06:09:03 pm »
Someone got a girlfriend who is stronger or bigger?

Grapple Guru

Re: Bigger/stronger girlfriend/wife
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2010, 10:58:46 pm »
Yeah.

freaky-joe

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2010, 05:14:55 pm »
Yes.
My wife isnt really bigger than me but she is stronger than me because she do fitness always ...

robin0270

big and strong wife
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2010, 09:53:58 am »
Someone got a girlfriend who is stronger or bigger?

yes ,iam 30 married male ,iam not ashaming to say my wife is bigger and slightly stronger than me(iam 5.7''tall, 172 lbs

Offline josh3157

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2011, 04:33:39 am »
My wife is heavy and very strong.  (5-9 and 250ish and I am 5-10 180) Lately we have started wrestling around.  I went easy at first but she kept winning.  She said she wasn't trying.  I told her to try and she refused cause she said she would hurt me.  Last night I was teasing her and pushing her around in bed trying to get her to wrestle again.  I got her to wrestle and she one again.  I really tried.  Then she said that was it and she wanted to go to sleep.  I started pushing her again.  She got pissed for real.  Before I knew it I was on the floor with her on top of me with my legs in the splits, one leg over my head. It hurt!  She had a very angry look on her face.  I started begging her to stop.  She kept doing it.  She made me say I quit and her name.  I was actually getting scared.  She got off me and stormed off to sleep on the couch.  I had to leave early for work the next day but she called me to apologize to me for losing her temper and hurting me.  She said wanted to go farther to teach me a lesson but stopped cause she knew I was hurting.  We have wrestled many times but she never lost her temper before.  Seriously when she got pissed there was nothing I could do but start hitting and I am afraid would have happened if I did that.

InGear

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2011, 10:50:25 pm »
All of my Exs have been very strong as they lifted heavy.The funniest was When I dated "Deb"
We would show up at the gym and there were always High school or College guys doing the typical Bench or curls with Dumbells.
They always used much more weigh than they should have as the they struggled and form was awful.
Id casually say ",Hey man leave those out My Gf needs to do a warm up set"
Then Deb would proceed to throw the weights up like they were nothing.
The look on those guys faces was priceless.  ;D

Offline benitojba3

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 06:15:35 am »
My wife is smaller than me, but she is stronger. One day I wanted to have a little fun and challenged her in armwrestling, at first I wanted to know if she can give me a little challenge, so in the start position I went increasing my efforts, but nothing happened, we still will in the start position. Then I was giving my all when she said to me if we can start, I looked at her and she was relax and then looking my face she noticed that I really have started so she giggled and in a second my hand was on the table, she pinned my arm and I tried to get free but I couldn't until she let me free. She told me that I was a wimpy.
The night after she proved me that she was the stronger in our relationship, she wrestled me in bed and she won all the times. She pinned me and inmovilized me whenever she wanted and in different ways. I can't understand how she is stronger than me, I am the man and I am bigger than her and also my muscles; she is slim and she just have a little muscles in her arms, but they are stronger than mine.

Offline porky

• Activity:
    43.33%
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 06:12:06 am »
sadly it's kinda impossible at my size (1.90 meters, 100 kilo). never had the pleasure of meeting a woman actually stronger than me. even the fbbs

Offline zaki

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2011, 11:06:47 pm »
my wife is smaller, half of me and is not stronger, but she has iron abs because she works hard in the gym. I enjoy to touch her abs and push with my fingers but she can resist easily to my efforts!

Offline almorae

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2011, 01:34:42 pm »
Recommended some friends to increase the weight and move to a club is puzzling to me and I am amused lift easily and with girls my body but at the same time, and I'm embarrassed twice beaten easily by the girls I'm afraid if more weight to stand a raise fun and carry my body by the girls

Offline almorae

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2011, 01:36:38 pm »
am afraid of the experience of coming up with strong women as long as you love the strong women that have the power and the ability to lift and carry
But there is a fear that my turn to embarrassing situations like that happen misunderstandings that may touch upon the beatings and insults

I forgot to write About Me length of 5.6 and I weigh lbs120
I want advice to solve this problem

Recommended some friends to increase the weight and move to a club is puzzling to me and I am amused lift easily and with girls my body but at the same time, and I'm embarrassed twice beaten easily by the girls I'm afraid if more weight to stand a raise fun and carry my body by the gir

missD

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 08:36:23 am »
Yes, my beautiful and tall girlfriend is pretty muscular.  ^-^

lusap02

« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 10:18:56 am »
sadly it's kinda impossible at my size (1.90 meters, 100 kilo). never had the pleasure of meeting a woman actually stronger than me. even the fbbs

Yes, the  bottom of the problem is the following : does a Woman can be stronger than a Man in the absolute ! For me, the answer is "no" (apart exceptionnal cases and in supposing there is a radical difference between Males and Females among the Mammals  the, what is contested since some time).
Regarding F.B.B.'s, to be in the reality, you must compare these F.B.B.'s to Male Bodybuiilders of a superior size, evne slightly.

Now, if you compare F.B.B.'s to ordinary males (lambda males or rather wimpy males), of course, you arrive to the opposite position and it is the reason why many Males (with a masochistic tendency or of the "schmoe" type) are "turned on" by this idea of "physical superiority" of many females over males (what is more and more frequent, specially now).

About the F.B.B.'s themselves, I have some ideas I shall develop in an other post.

Regards - Lusap02

Offline Tiberius

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2012, 08:11:46 pm »
Yes my gf does judo since she is 4 and was diagonsed with having unusual high testosterone levels (she told me the doctor joked her balls dropped). I do mainly Yoga however, so it aint that strange that a stronger than average girl is stronger than me.

Offline cvideod

• Golden VIP
  • Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
Re: Bigger/er girlfriend/wife
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2012, 01:58:55 am »
my last girlfriend was 5 7 when i was 5 9 but well I am younger and she is my age too and she wasn't fully grown yet about 8 months into our relationship i realized she was as tall as me and about a year and a 1/4 into it we both realized she was about 5 10 closer to 5 11. neither of us cared, I liked it. and idk she may have been stronger than me both of us are athletes but with her height Idk .

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  General Chat  |  Bigger/stronger girlfriend/wife

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx