Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575356 Posts in 73145 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 01:34:39 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Summer T Brooks
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Summer T Brooks  (Read 13547 times)

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Summer T Brooks
« on: November 19, 2010, 10:19:43 am »
Summer is another example of a beautiful FBB who appears briefly as a new star, then lapses into figure where she had little success before fading away again.
Summer blasted onto the NPC Junior USA stage in 2003 as a Lightweight. Even the massive muscles of seasoned FBB's like Ellen Woodley were unable to contain her, and she took 1st place. She went on to blow away any resistance offered by the Middle weight and Heavy weight winners to take overall champion. I guess it is natural to progress from Figure and fitness to FBB, but hard to revert the otherway. I'm thinking of Laura Bass, Kim Chizevsky and others who were still far too muscular to succeed the fitness arena.

Junior USA - NPC, Overall Winner
Junior USA - NPC, LightWeight, 1st

Excalibur - South Carolina - NPC, Figure A, 1st

Junior USA - NPC, Figure Short, Did not place

Forum Saradas

Offline Timmon

• Activity:
    100%
Re: Stunning Summer T Brooks
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 02:36:19 pm »
Few more Summer pics, dedicated to any UK fans out there who have endured the soggy wet summer weather this year! Summer is bound to warm you up, and even dry you out in some places..  :shhh:

All pics posted are here.   http://www.mediafire.com/?8c4dfe23ayfqzic

Offline oriander2000

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Summer T Brooks
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 12:23:56 am »
Necro-threading a bit (sorry):

I'm doing this because STB was the first bodybuilder whose contest prep I followed daily. She posted her pics for at least 3 months before competition, and I was amazed at watching what I could define as an actual fmg sequence: each day she became more and more muscular and defined, and when watched wholly, it looked awesome. I wished I could make a video sequence of that.

What member timmon mentioned is partially true: her last (registered) competition is the 2010 NPC All Women's Weekend, where she got 3rd place in the Bikini division...sadly, while her cute features are still there, those fantastic muscular proportions were nowhere to be found.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 08:36:02 pm »
here are a few more pictures from that Jr. USA show she won in 2003

Offline pumpfiction

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 03:21:48 pm »
Looks like she's been doing well since, I think her IG is summer_buns.

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Summer T Brooks

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View